The Intruder

It's been a few days since the dining room incident. You haven't seen Sebastian around a lot and you assume it's because Ciel has him out doing something for him. You walk outside through the garden looking at all the roses. You hear someone walk up to you and turn around to see the gardener smiling at you. "Hello Miss my name is Finny! I saw you were looking at the roses so I thought I would bring you a few from the greenhouse!" he exclaimed. He smiled widely at you and you smiled back. He held out a bouquet of white yellow and pink roses wrapped in a white cloth and ribbon. You take the bouquet from him and look into his shiny eyes. "Thank you so much Finny. My name is (Y/N) (L/N)." Finny nodded "Ah, yes I heard about you! You're the pretty lady that's been staying with us this past week!" he giggled. 

You heard a loud deep yell and saw Finny flinch. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "Well that was Bardroy calling me so I must be on my way now! See you around Miss.(Y/N)!" he yelled while running towards the yelling man. You laugh as you hear them both being scolded by Sebastian. Wait! Sebastian! You run over to where the three boys are and throw your arms around him laughing. You hear him laugh softly as he wraps his arms around you.

Bardroy and Finny walk back into the kitchen leaving the two of you alone. You and Sebastian stay in the embrace for a few minutes and then slowly pull away to look at each others faces. "Where have you been he past few days?" you asked him. He smiled down at you before replying with "I've been gathering information on what happened to your mother. I was also investigating into Mason and his family all on the young masters orders." You look up at him and then buried your face into his chest. "Tell me before you leave next time." you said. He smiled and put his chin on your head as he rubbed the back of your head gently. "I will next time. I promise." You smile into his chest then pull back to meet his eyes.

You stared into his scarlet eyes for a moment as you moved your face closer to his. Sebastian thought to himself "This is my chance" and his lips gently pressed to yours. The kiss was sweet and gentle at first but then you wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you as close as you could be to him.  You felt him bite your bottom lip and gasped allowing him to push his tongue into your mouth. He probed your mouth until you both pulled away gasping for air, a string of saliva connecting your lips.

You look up at him with swollen pink lips. Sebastian smiled at you and wished to kiss you again. Sebastian heard the bell ring meaning his young master was summoning. He groaned and brushed back his hair with one hand while you giggled. "I swear I hope this investigation ends soon so I can have some free time again," he complains. You smile up at him and say "Don't worry Sebastian, I'm sure it will be over soon." You get on your tippy toes and kiss his cheek. "Until then you can always come and find me when you can," you wink at him playfully and he smirks down at you. "I will keep that in mind," he teases. He bends down a little and kisses your forehead for a moment before pulling away with a sigh. "I must go back to work now." You smile to him and nod before he walks away back to attend his master.

You look over at the sunset and see a dark figure hiding among the trees. You squint your eyes trying to get a look but get frightened when you see it looking straight back at you. The figures cunning golden eyes looked directly into your own. You flinched at it. You felt scared in your gut of whoever that person was. You kept eye contact but once the person moved closer you backed up against the kitchen door. The person was a few yards away and slowly moved closer. He was nearly as tall as Sebastian. He had black hair and wore silver glasses and was wearing a black suit? You couldn't see much but when you saw something shiny in the strangers hand you opened the back door and locked it. You were in the kitchen and you began running to Ciel's study.

You took a breath and knocked urgently. "Come in" you heard and you quickly swung open the doors. Ciel looked at you concerned at the fear on your face. Sebastian looked at you with his eyes full of worry as well. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" Ciel asked. You took a shaky breath "Th-There's someone strange outside," you stuttered. Ciel looked to Sebastian. Sebastian nodded and hurried out of the study to go investigate. Ciel gestured to the seat in front of his desk and you sat down. "What did you see?" he asked you. "He was tall, really tall and he had bright yellow eyes and black hair. I wasn't going to say anything but when I saw something shiny in his hand I thought I should tell you." Ciel nodded immediately knowing who the intruder was.

"Will Sebastian be okay?" you asked him. Ciel nodded before responding with "Sebastian is very capable. He wouldn't go down so easily especially not to that man." He took a sip of tea. "I wonder why Claude is here." Ciel thought to himself, "Did Alois send him, but why?" You looked at Ciel's serious face and grew more concerned. You heard a crash from near the kitchen and jumped. "What if Sebastian is in trouble?!" you thought. You sprung from your seat and snuck to the door.

"And where do you think you're going? And to do what?" Ciel interrogated. "I have to at least see if he's okay. I know I'm not good at fighting especially against someone that big but still I want to be there in case something bad happens." you explain. Ciel shrugs "very well, we shall go see. BUT we must be VERY quiet. And don't do anything stupid." he ordered. You nodded to him before you slowly opened the door, Ciel following closely behind you.

Ciel didn't want to admit it but he did want to see a fight between Sebastian and Claude. The two of you slowly walked down the stairs hearing slamming and crashing sounds from around the living room. You crouch behind the railing and look to see-

--------------------------------------------------------

I know I know a slight cliffhanger but don't worry lol it will be uploaded VERY soon :)