Savior

Two more days have passed since Sebastian has lost you. He sits at his desk looking over maps when someone bursts through the door. "We found her!" "Bring me to her." he says immediately. 

You are sleeping with your body hunched forward. Claude finished another session of "the clippers" he pulls off your nails one at a time nice and slow, making sure you can feel the pressure from the pain. After that he did a round of electric shocks. Those were new so they were the most painful. They left burns all over you. They burned for hours. You tried your best to sleep when he was gone.

You hear a door creak open. You assumed he was back early. "I only counted to 760 while you were gone." you say. He made you count until you hit one thousand every time he left. When you didn't hear a reply you looked up. "Did I not do-" you stopped talking when you saw Sebastian looking down at you with a sympathetic and saddened expression.

He bent down and laid a hand on your cheek gently. You flinched because of how many times Claude had slapped you so far, but relaxed when you felt no pain. "I found you." He hugs your head  gently. He pulls away and breaks the chains. When he sees your feet all bloody and bruised he flinches. He helps you stand up, that's when he notices your only in a long white tank top and baggy grey shorts. He takes off his coat and wraps you in it gently, trying not to hit your wounds.

He picks you up bridal style and holds you close. You knew he felt no love for you anymore but you didn't care. You leaned into the warm and familiar touch and fall asleep swiftly in his arms.

You wake up in your bedroom. You had bandages covering most of your body. You felt more sore than usual and then notice your cleaned skin and hair. He gave you a bath. You look over and see Sebastian sleeping in a chair next to the bed. You smile a little. You stand up and walk over to the bathroom, ignoring the pain in your feet and legs. You look into the mirror. You see your body covered in bandages and scars. You only had loose shorts on since your chest was covered in bandages too. You were thin, you could see your collar bones and your ribs were pointing out. Your cheekbones were sharp and your cheeks hollow. You looked pale, making your dark eye bags more noticeable. You didn't know how long you were kept there. You lost track of time because of the counting and lack of light.

You turn and look at your body. You looked sickly. You see Sebastian standing in the doorway. You make eye contact and watch as he walks behind you. "You're still as beautiful as the day I met you, don't doubt that." You turn and look at him confused. He sighs. "When I thought I might have lost you everything came crashing down. I felt nothing but despair and I didn't know why. But when I heard they found you I felt so overjoyed I wanted to cry. When I held you my heart felt like it was going to implode. I don't know how but every emotion I've ever felt came crashing back into me. All of my sorrow and joy, all at once."

He walks closer to you and pulls you into his chest slowly, wrapping his arms around your very thin waist. You lean into the touch, holding onto him for a long time. You finally separated when you heard Sebastian say, "Let's get some food and water into you." You nod at the idea and quickly food was brought up to your room. There were all of your favorites but only water. You look up to him. "You need water okay? Okay look if you drink that whole glass I will let you get any drink you want," he says. You smile softly and start to eat.

It hurts to chew and swallow so you tense every time you take a bite. Sebastian notices and motions you toward him. "Open your mouth please," he asks. You do as he says and you see his face change. "What?" No answer. You go to the bathroom and open your mouth to see it bloodies and bruised. Your throat was red as well. You were confused because Claude didn't do anything to your mouth. You turn around "What's happening?" you ask him. He looks down. "What did you eat while you were there?" You look to the floor. He shoved souls down my throat, but why would it hurt me?" He sighs, "Souls are too pungent for newly turned demons. That's why we put blood of their demon or human blood into their food. I've been putting some of my blood into the food you eat. That way my energy will fuel you until your body is matured enough to eat a human soul."

"Whenever you feed a newly turned demon human souls two things happen. Their power grows faster but their body weakens. It's toxic to their system, and we can only let your body adjust back to normal unfortunately." You frown. "Sebastian. The things that happened to me in there...they were awful. My entire body is numb to pain. I'm scared all the time, like I'm just ready for another hammer or dagger to be swung at me again. The only thing that kept my mind even semi-intact was the thought of seeing you again."

He bends down and kisses your lips gently. "I love you. And I hope you believe me since I went through shutdown. I will never let anyone hurt you. I will be here for you in any way you need me. I swear to you." he kisses you again and hugs you loosely.