Preparations

You see Sebastian and Claude holding knives to each other's throats. The two of them are pretty beat up. Sebastian has a bloody nose and red fist marks all over his face. Claude is bleeding from his mouth and nose and you are just hoping that Sebastian isn't hurt. You peer at them over the railing and try to make out some of their conversation.

"You know you can't keep her safe forever Michaelis," Claude said smirking. Sebastian scoffed at the man before saying "I can and I will. You know how stubborn I am. You and the others should know your place." he pushed the knife closer and a little blood fell from Claude's throat. You flinched slightly, yes the man scared you but you didn't;t really want to witness a murder. "Even if it's not me. Other's will come after her and bring her to the Demon realm. You know this Michaelis. You know what she will become if she's brought there." You looked at Sebastian worried when you saw him flinch at those words. "Or do you want her because of what she will become once you bring her there?" Claude questions. Sebastian pushed harder on the mans throat. "You know I can't kill you but don't tempt me," he threatened. 

Sebastians eyes flashed pink when he said those words. You rubbed your eyes and when you opened them again they were back to their crimson color. You looked over to Ciel who had his eyes glaring at the yellow eyed man. You heard shuffling and turned back to see Sebastian and Claude withdraw their weapons and stand. "Get out and if I ever hear you come for her or my young master again I won't hesitate to end your life," Sebastian commanded. Claude fixed his glasses before walking out of the manor.

You flinch slightly at the loud sound of the front door slamming. You and Ciel stand up and you see Sebastian turn to you and smile a little. "Don't worry. He won't come back and if he does I'll make sure he never goes anywhere again." he says. You smiled back softly but you could see a little fear and shame in Sebastian's eyes making you sadden. You hurry down the stairs towards him and hold him tightly, rubbing his back trying to make him calm down slightly. He wraps his arms around you and leans his chin on your head. Sebastian looks up to see Ciel's eyes pierce his own. He understood his masters stare and nodded back to him and then Ciel walked away.

You pulled away a little. "Sebastian?" you asked. "Do you think you could come to my room tonight." you look up to see his devilish smirk and your face heats up. "N-Not like that!" you stammer. "Just to lay with me for a while," you explain. He nods to you, "I will." he answers. You gleam up at him and the fear and guilt from his eyes goes away. "Well Ciel probably wants you. I could feel him staring at you even with my back turned," you joked. "Yes, he probably has a few questions and tedious orders to give me," he laughs. He kisses your cheek softly then your lips.

You moan softly at his warm, sweet lips against your own and he smiles into the kiss a little. He pulls away and kisses your cheek once more. "I will see you tonight then," he says. You nod to him and watch as he walks away.

Meanwhile:

Claude walked into the Trancy manor and bowed before his master. "I was unable to take (Y/N) (L/N). Sebastian Michaelis stopped me." he reports. Trancy scoffs and puts his foot on the mans shoulder. "I give you a simple order and you come and tell me you failed?" he asked. Claude nodded and was greeted with a kick to the face making his glasses fly across the room. Claude slowly turned his head back to his master. "If you can't get the girl. find me someone who can." he ordered. Claude nodded then stood. He walked out of the manor and came back a few hours later with four humans? 

Alois looked the people up and down. "they are demons?" he asked. Claude nodded "They are. They are also combat trained and stealthy." he replied. Alois smirked then turned back to the demons. "And who are you all?" he asked. A young woman with dark brown hair and piercing green eyes answered first. "My name is Amelia." The next demons were a set of triplets "We are Canterbury, Thompson and Timber. My brothers and I are the strongest demons in our region," he bows. Alois turns to Claude. "You chose quite well. We send them immediately once the Phantomhive household and their butler let down their guard." he commands. Claude nods and goes back to his duties.