bones and bodies

It's been 5 months. The two of you talk casually of how Sebastian's work has been going. You've been seeing more emotions from humbug it's been slow. You struggle to keep a smile on lately but you keep hope alive. You try to be around him still and you ry to keep physical contact too, even if it's just slight. What triggers his emotion the most is when you go out alone. He shows anger and jealousy the most but for a few days he's started to smile a little bit when you tease him. You can feel him again. You knew he probably wouldn't be the exact same person as before but you just wanted his love.

You were brushing your hair when you heard a knock. Thinking it was Sebastian you say come in. You only look over when you hear the door lock. You smile until you see Claude standing at the door. "It's been a while my little Neko. I've seen how distant you both are. You're even taking heat pills aren't you? How sad. If you were with me I would satisfy you whenever you wanted." He traced a finger down your jaw line.

"How the hell did you get in here?" He chuckled at your question. "Let's just say that I have a little inside help," he says winking. You open your mouth again just to get slammed onto the vanity, his hand clenching your throat. "No calling for help little one. Even if you did your little body guard Sebastian is quite busy. I made sure of it." Your vision begins to get blurry and the corners of your eyes become dark. 

You wake up in a cell. At least it's not a bedroom this time. You look around. You pull as hard as you can to break the bars. "Oh honey that won't work. Even I couldn't break the bars." Claude says, emerging from the shadows. "Why are you doing this? Don't you remember what happened last time?" He chuckles. "This is for your own good. Can't you see? Here I'm going to make you stronger." You look confused when he walks into your cell. He pushes you into an iron chair while someone else in a black hood chains you to it. You struggle. "Aw come on. You won't be able to do anything? Maybe when I'm done you will." You look around. 

He picks up a large hammer and swings it around. You're terrified. You watch him walk next to you and flinch seeing it swing at you. You feel it hit your wrist and you scream. Your shriek echos throughout the room and you start to hyperventilate. You look over and see a large already swollen wrist. The bone is sticking out slightly and you look away. You grunt and clench your jaw trying everything not to feel the pain, but it just won't go away.

You hear Claude chuckle. "Awe come on, how weak are you if you can't even take a broken bone." You look and see him pick up a dagger with a hooked end. He lifts up your shirt and drags it down your chest. 

It's been two days of torture. You've lost your voice from all the screaming. You finally started to feel no pain from your bones breaking, or your skin getting sliced open since Claude has made you feel far more painful things.  You've had most of the bones in your body broken by now, some of them more than once. Since you're a demon now you heal faster, which means he gets to torture you even more without you having a high chance of dying. 

You hear the cell open and see Claude's shoes. You keep looking down. He slaps your face with all his strength, making your face snap sideways. You look up at him blankly, knowing what he wants. "Open wide." You open your mouth and he slams another soul in your mouth, making you swallow the bitter taste. "He's been looking for you like crazy. I've heard he's finally gone insane." He laughs for a moment then suddenly grows silent. "You know it's weird. Maybe his switch is back on. Or maybe he's just looking for you because of your species." Your face scrunches hearing those words. Is he really looking for me? You weren't sure. You look at the ground again trying to make sure Claude didn't see the pain on your face.

He grabs your neck roughly and slams your head backwards, squeezing your throat tightly. You wheeze in air. Your arms were still chained down so you couldn't fight back. "Look at me when I am speaking to you!" he screams. "Or do you want to be punished?" You don't respond but see him pick up the razor blade like weapon. This was your least favorite. Since they cut so deep it took longest to heal, plus they stung the most.

He starts cutting into your back, drawing some kind of shape into you as you yelled. The razors hurt the most. Everything else you felt numb to now. He knew that and that's why he used them most. You lose yourself in the pain.

Sebastian sits in his chair. "What do you mean you can't find her?!" The tall blonde man was silent for a moment. "Claude took her. We know that much. The problem is we've searched everywhere and still can't find a sign of her." Sebastian clenches his fist. "Search again. Then search every one of my father's properties as well as Samuels. They all wanted her so I can only assume that's our best chance."

The men nod and leave the room. Sebastian rubs his temples. Why am I acting like this? he thought to himself. Ever since she's left I've felt empty. Is my switch turning back on? What is this feeling? I hate it. I need her back. She's mine that's the only reason I'm acting like this. He assures himself.