pain pain pain

TRIGGER WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE AND TORTURE AS WELL AS BLOOD PLEASE BE WARNED THIS CONTENT IS NOT FOR SOME VIEWERS 

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You felt the ropes tug at your wrists and you struggled against them. You started screaming for help you were trapped. When you started yelling he stuffed his handkerchief in your mouth making your screaming muffled. Next was your legs, he tied those to the bedposts tightly. Claude unbuckled his pants making you scream and pull harder on the restraints. Hot tears rolled down your cheeks, dripping onto the bedsheets. 

He ripped open your top, the top that matched Sebastians pajama pants. You felt exposed. Terrified. You felt him jerk your jaw to make eye contact with him. "Don't worry it will only hurt at first. You kicked around barely being able to move. You felt him press against your hole and screamed before he slammed into you all at once. You felt like you were going to pass out, like your entire body was being split in two. Gradually the pain went away but only physically.

'Someone anyone please get me out of here' you thought.

Sebastian began walking back to your bedroom but when he opened the door you were gone. The window was open and on the glass there were spiders.  His eyes turned pink and he was filled with rage. Immediately he went to find you. He burst the doors open so hard they flew off the hinges and slid across the Trancy manor. "Where is she?!" he screamed so loud you could hear it. You looked over to Claude. He violated you twice. Every time you would try to scream or struggle he would slide the dagger across you or punch you. If it wasn't; either of those he would strangle you until you nearly passed out. You felt relief when you heard your lovers voice. 

'He found me' was all you could think. Claude left the room but before he could even step out into the hallway Sebastian had him against the wall with an arm in his chest. Your vision was blurry but you could see Sebastian rip his arm out causing blood to splatter over him and the walls. Claude was bleeding from the mouth as he fell on the floor. Sebastian then turned to you.

Before you could say anything your restraints were off. You held your arms out to him, Sebastian pulling you into an embrace. Seeing you bruised and bloody laying there tied up was it. He picked you up and laid a blanket from the chair next to the bed over your bloodied body. You clung to him tightly, as tight as your hands could squeeze. You saw his eyes were a bright pink, his aura was huge and deadly. You felt safe in his arms and finally relaxed just a little.

Sebastian walked through the manor. His hand traced the walls and all the fabrics making them catch fire. He stood at the front door and turned, staring directly at him brother he shouts. "That was the final straw." it was only 5 words but it even scared you slightly. He turned back and began his way back to the manor, kissing your forehead. "Let's go back home."

You both entered the manor but when Ciel ran up to you you just kept quiet. Ciel came back from his investigation 2 days early and when he got there both of you were gone. You just kept holding onto Sebastian tightly. Sebastian looked over to Ciel. The bluenette could see the pain in his eyes so he dropped the subject, allowing Sebastian to take you to your room. 

He laid you down on the bed gently and started to run a warm bath, he didn't use any soap because he was afraid to sting your injuries. He rubbed you gently with a loofah and treated your injuries like they were porcelain. You stared into the light red bath water. You felt tears run down your face and hit the still bath water causing ripples. Sebastian paused when he saw your tears. He caressed your cheek softly and pulled you into his chest, his clothes getting damp from your wet hair. "I'm so sorry. I should've gotten there sooner. You should've never gone through that and I swear to you they will all pay for what they have done," he says.

You turn your head and bury it in his head, gripping his clothes tightly as more tears fell. After a few minutes you pulled away and wiped your face from the tears. Sebastian dried you off when you were clean. He grabbed a nightgown and you shook your head. "I want your pajamas," yo explained like a child. He smiled softly and grabbed his set of pajamas. They were the fluffy black ones you loved. He slowly pulled his large night shirt over your body and then changed himself.

You laid away from the window and closer to Sebastian. His eyes saddened when he saw your fear so he pulled you tightly against him, holding you protectively. He turned off the lamp and soon both of you were asleep, intertwined like your loves depended on it.