The Study

Ciel smiled at you. "Let's go to my study shall we?" he held out his arm to you and you took it and let him lead you to his study. The two of you sat at the chess table. "Oh Ciel you insist on playing chess with me even though you know you always win," you tease. He laughs lightly at you "Maybe that's why I like playing with you so much, it makes me gain confidence." You giggle at him "Yes just what we all need. Ciel Phantomhive getting even MORE cocky." He smiles at you, and not one of those fake ones he always has at public events, a real genuine smile. This side of Ciel was one few people were able to see, and you honestly wished more people saw what a good person he was like you did.

The two of you played for around an hour or two and of course he beat you all except for one time which pissed him off. He hated losing even though he wouldn't admit it. A knock on the door was heard. "Come in," Ciel ordered. Sebastian walked through the wooden doors with a tray of many sweets most likely to curb Ciel's sweet tooth. Honestly his whole mouth was probably all sweet tooth's. The boy could never get enough of sweets ever since you knew him as a kid. Sebastian poured out two new cups of Earl Grey. Sebastian bent down and whispered "It appears you give him a run for his money in chess Miss.(Y/N)," you giggled a little as Ciel looked in-between the two of you annoyed. Sebastian walked away and stood by Ciel. "My Lord, the two of you should probably try to retire soon since it is getting quite late," he stated.

Ciel looked over at the grandfather clock. "I suppose you're right. We shall retire when this game of chess is over. You know me I like to finish my games." You smiled and then moved your check piece. "Check mate," you smiled. Ciel scowled at you and you could see Sebastian holding back a laugh from the corner of your eye.

Once the game of chess was over Sebastian came into the study. "Goodnight (Y/N) today was a pleasure and I'm looking forward to tomorrow," Ciel smiled then yawned. Sebastian and Ciel walked out and you could hear Ciel scold Sebastian for laughing at how tired his "young master" was. You laughed softly to yourself. You walked over to the bookshelf and began skimming the book titles. Both you and Ciel loved to read. The two of you grew up reading to each other or together. Ciel's taste in books was different than yours but you came to appreciate the different styles. Ciel preferred books like biographies and Historical fiction. Where you enjoyed (your favorite book style).

After a few more minutes you heard Sebastian enter the study. "Miss.(Y/N) please allow me to show you to your room." You walked over to him smiling. As the two of you walked down the halls you talked about how you came to know the young Ciel Phantomhive. Sebastian told you Ciel hired him after his parents passed away and you nodded. Sebastian opened the door to your room and walked you in. "Would you like to re-dress yourself or have me re-dress you," you could hear a slight smirk as he spoke. You thought for a second. "You may change my clothes." Sebastian smirked slightly and walked over to you. He began to undo your dress and pull it off of you slowly.

You felt your breath become heavier. He began to take off your corset and you flinched as you felt your bare skin hit the cold air. "Something wrong Miss?" he asked. You nodded "Yes it's just a little cold in here," Sebastian nodded to you. "I will get a fire started soon I promise." He began to take off your pantyhose (A/N: a sheer type of legging worn) and you felt yourself feel hot as his hands rubbed against your leg. Soon he put on a white and yellow cotton nightgown.

He moved over to the fireplace and started a fire. You sat in your bed and took down your hair. You brushed through your (H/C) hair. You kept glancing over at Sebastian. He caught you glancing and you quickly turned away, feeling your cheeks heat up. You heard him chuckle a little and shook your head embarrassed. Soon he stood up and walked over to you. "If there is anything else you need please ring me," he smiled. You nodded to him and then laid down in your soft bed.

You quickly fell asleep in the warm covers and you began having a dream....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN WILL UPLOADS HAPPEN: I will be uploading 1-3 chapters a week depending on my schedule I'm currently spamming uploads since I want to get a few episodes out for people