"I know we are close to the place," I say turning into a parking lot.

"oooooh I'm so excited," they say unbuckling their seat belts and sitting up trying to see where we were.

"did you just unbuckle?" I say pull into a parking spot. "yea" I roll my eyes in a joking way and we get some stuff out the back and we start to walk up to the building that we register at.

"will what are we doing?" y/n says getting worried. "This isn't your lair where you're gonna kill me. or worse are you selling me to the circus. if you just kill me." they say walking next to you with their hands crossed. "no, I'm not gonna sell you to a fucking circus. like what?" We both start laughing and we walk into the building. we sign some forms or should I say I did. I didn't want her to see. We started to walk up these stairs. with an instructor. who knew this was a surprise. "What are we doing? this is really high." y/n says almost stopping. "you will see. it's okay I'm here.'' I say holding their arm. and they start walking again. I tried talking to them so they wouldn't notice the height.

we reached the top and I said when she stepped on the final stair "surprise." she looked with her eyes widened. "will. is this"

"zip-lining yea.'' I say cutting them off and the instructor starting to buckle my harness. "will, I'm scared of heights." she says walking over to the side of the platform we were on and she looks down. we were like 30 feet in the air. I could hear her breath starting to pick up

and at some point, I heard her start to hyperventilate. "will. I'm scared please." she says, starting to sit on the floor with her knees to her chest. I walk over and sit next to her and bring her into a hug. "It's okay. I'm here. it's okay '' I say softly. "look at me." I say as she starts to undig her head out of my chest. "yes." she says breathing heavily

"do you trust me?" I ask her and she nods. "do what I do," I say as she looks at me I start to do deep breaths and breathing in and out.

Eventually, she calms down and we stand up. "do you wanna do it?" I ask her. "um. yea" she says holding my arm. we walk back over to the instructor and ask them to strap us up. We finished and we sat down on the line and we were ready. or I was. I looked over to see y/n and she looked terrified. I grabbed her hand and said "it's gonna be okay. I'm here. I'm here." She takes her test posture and nods and relaxes. we start to count down from 10 but I told the instructor to let us go when we say 5. just so she is relaxed and it will be more unexpected.

I start "10

she goes "9"

we both start to say it "8"

"7"

"6"

and I saw her and I said the last number "5"

she let go and I could see her look at me. "wait I didn't say go." she yells while I laugh and I see her start to smile. "ahhhhhhh" I scream and they scream too. we start to laugh as we see the platform where we land. We stopped and the other instructor told us before we started that we would stop there and he would come down and let us leave. When we were waiting we snapped a few pics and our favorite one was the one where the sun was setting and we got the best one.

 When we were waiting we snapped a few pics and our favorite one was the one where the sun was setting and we got the best one

we set my phone down to take the pic. with a timer. and we looked at the ocean that the platform was on. we got the honest off we left to go to the car but she couldn't help herself and she got the instructor to get a picture of her doing this

it was so cute. I wished I kissed her there and not in our boring guest bedroom but I'm a wimp. Anyways we finished our little photoshoot and we went back to the car. and we went home...

it was the best day ever...

but then I realized that would never happen again.

a/n I hope you enjoyed this it is definitely long but people said they want longer chapters but I promise it won't be this long all the time. Also now you know why they kissed. He helped her through a rough time so that's why it was rushed. because they kinda started to feel for each other this day. I may do more of these. I think it's cool. just so you know let me know what you guys think I should add to the story because I will say your username when you give me an idea and if it's chosen so love you and dm if you want t to eat or take a drink together or even if you wanna talk.... byeeeeeeeee my loves