Namjoon leads us on the ship. His camera is focused in front of him so the viewers can get a first person point of view. There are seven members of staff lined up waiting to meet us.

The first person in line I know right away is the ship's captain not only due to the hat he is wearing, but there is a certain presence about him that screams authority figure

The first person in line I know right away is the ship's captain not only due to the hat he is wearing, but there is a certain presence about him that screams authority figure. He proves me correct when he smiles and introduces himself. "I am Krispin Oliviero, but you can simply call me Captain."

The next person in line is a striking woman, probably in her late thirties at a guess. "I am Alaya Molinari. I'm the ship's Staff Captain which makes me second in command aboard the ship. I oversee the staff, but my biggest job is taking over the helm when the Captain isn't at the wheel. Feel free to call me Alaya."

The next woman in line greets us with an amazing smile. "I'm Victorina Casan. I also don't mind being addressed by my name instead of my title which is Officer of the Watch." She pauses as that title sinks in and chuckles. "Yeah, definitely part of the reason I don't mind you calling me by my name. It's kind of a mouthful. Truthfully my main responsibility is navigation, but we have taken this trip so many times that I am hardly needed since we know these waters like the back of our hands at this point. However, should a storm arise while we are in the middle of the waters one can easily get confused and turned around. That's where I come in. I also sometimes man the helm if both the Captain and Alaya are occupied."

Due to the chef's coats that the next two in line are wearing it is pretty easy to decipher that they are the ones that man the galley. The first in line is older and has naturally curly white hair. He has a full beard that I am happy to see is neatly trimmed. "You're calling me Beppe. My full name it is Beppe Virtu. I am head chef." His English may be broken, but it isn't hard to understand him. I smile brightly at him and nod. His smile in return lights up his weathered face.

The man next to him is surprisingly young, especially in comparison to Beppe. I would guess him to be probably mid twenties or at most early thirties. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that he was strikingly handsome with his large hazel eyes, tawny skin, and bright smile. I glance over at Tae as I realize this. Yeah, no contest. I laugh in my own head. "I'm Feliċ Coleiro the sous chef aboard the yacht." I hope my eyes don't bulge out of my head at that announcement. Beppe must hold his abilities in high regard to hire someone so much younger than he is as his second in command in the kitchen.

"We do have another three chefs that work in the galley, but we thought more than seven staff members might be a bit overwhelming." The next gentleman in line says and my eyes pivot his direction. I nearly gasp aloud when I realize that him and Feliċ are identical twins. "I'm Nikola Coleiro, and yes Feliċ and I are identical." He leans in toward us as if to whisper a secret. "I had the job first and recommended him when the sous chef position opened up." We all laugh at that which has him widening the bright smile on his face. "I'm the yacht concierge. That means I will be on hand at all times if any of you should need something. However, if for some reason I am unavailable there are four members of wait staff that will be readily available to handle your needs." I'm honestly not sure how much we will need them having the production team and security onboard.