~16~

cat c:

wrapping my head around people reading my shit content is difficult lol

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The table they sat at was not the most private but people were too busy taking pictures to even notice anyone else was there. Girls and boys dolled up just to eat at a restaurant to tell the world. Wow. Dream was not very impressed but George seemed to be curious.

"Do you like it here?" Dream wanted to know why George was so deep in thought.

"Yeah, I like it a lot. I have red and green color blindness if you didn't know. The concept that I can see the same color pallet as another is kinda cool," George marveled contently at his surroundings. "It makes me feel equal with everyone. I don't have to drive myself crazy about what color is what or wish I could experience something the same way. Because, well, I'm just like everyone else."

"I didn't know that you were color blind. It seems comforting in your eyes that you are no different. But George you aren't that different," Dream lied. He was different, he was too perfect to be like everyone else. "You are better than them."

The brunette mocked, "What do you mean?" he rolled his eyes.

"You... You-." someone cut him off.

"George? What are you doing here?" A man seemingly with his family came up to them. "I haven't seen you in so long!" for some reason his aura wasn't as nice as his words and smile. He wore a tux and his partner a dress, the girl next to them looked like she was in her teens. Snotty and privileged, Dream was glad he wasn't like that.

"I-i-I-." George looked shocked and scared.

Dream took out his phone and texted him since the man was right there.
——————
(we gonna go to gogy pov)
(dream-🌱 gogy-🔹)

🌱u ok? u seem shaken up. who is he?
🔹clay... i want to leave
🌱um sure but who is he?
🔹my father...
🌱oh really??
🔹yeah.
🌱sure, we can go but he seems persistent to talk to u

George didn't want to look up at his father waiting for a response. He couldn't stand his presence. 'Why is he here? In the city? I thought he hated it here. Maybe he did but found you. That was the only reason I came here in the first place. You can't keep running but you do, you're a pussy. Why is he eating here? He wanted to come back and hurt you. Where do I go now? You run or fight.' He fighting with himself. 'I'm crazy why am I arguing with myself? You are crazy, Dream must think you're weird and laugh at you.'

"F-father, what are you doing here?" George's voice was shaky, it was obvious he was uncomfortable.

"That no way to greet me. You know how it goes. You leave and you become unhinged and disrespectful," the man scoffed. "Come home, George, we miss you," the voice lacked sincerity and unconvincing. "We can be a big happy family," a charming smile was flashed and his voice became buttery.

He did this all the time. Pretending to be a good person with a heart doesn't work with monsters. No, George won't fall for it but he had to get out. Calmly and casually.

"Greetings father, how are you?" George faked a kind expression but didn't look in his eyes. Dream looked like he was doing something in the background.

"That's better but you should know that was unexceptionable. I'm disappointed George, how had you devolved? I thought you were a respectful adult," he shook his head.

"I'm not going to be who you want me to be," George felt his hands ball up into a fist. "You- you hurt me. You- you HURT HER!" George was standing and looking at the evil man. The man that put his mother through things she never dissevered. Things he couldn't help with reflected off the water in his hurricane. Why? Why was he so weak?

"Why are you so riled up about this? It was in the past. You know I've changed, I'm a different man," his father looked so fake. He wasn't even good at pretending.

"Hello? Oh, yes, I understand. We will be there immediately," Dream was on the phone. Someone had called him and it was urgent. "George we have to go right now," Clay grabbed his jacket and took George's hand sprinting out the door. "Are you okay?"

George hadn't noticed it but he was drenched in sweat, he shook slightly with glossy eyes. He was so numb and unaware of his state that the whole time he believed he looked normal. 'Normal. Hah like you could ever be normal.' "I'm fine, where do we have to go?" 'What a lie.'

"We can grab something on the way, it wasn't as urgent as I made it. It just looked like you would implode if you stayed there longer," a small caring smile appeared on his face. They got a taxi and they were on their way. George had no idea where they were going but the trees got thicker and thicker. Who knew a taxi driver would take them somewhere like this?

__________________

863 words

tips crits?

damnnnn 150 readssssss