~14~

i just wanted to share bear (:
14 haha funny number if u know what I mean.

This chapter is a little NSFW well literally nothing is just subjective just saying and there is like 2 curse words soooooo

--------------

George awoke to thunder that afternoon. There was a sharp pain in his neck and his side. 'What am I doing here? Whose bed is this? How did I get here?' the brunette was frantic. He looked to the right and there he was. Dream, shirtless, and in his boxers. Gogy quickly looked away with a red face holding in a gasp. Slowly, he looked back guiltily. How could he help himself? He knew that it was wrong but, it felt so... right. The skin was so silky and body was so perfect, it was right. Gliding his hand across his chest cautiously to not wake him up, it was a new guilty pleasure. The blond's hair was messy but cute, his lips parted slightly, and his chest moved up and down with slow breaths. George couldn't help but stare in awe.

"If you take a picture it'll last longer," the blond said with a deep raspy morning voice.

George jumped and moved his hand quickly while the other winced at the loss of the touch. How red could you really get? Clearly, George shouldn't be able to actually be that red. It was impossible but he found a way to beat that. "D-dream? You're awake?!"

"Yeah, I've been awake for long enough," Dream giggled tiredly. "You didn't take a picture yet," he jokingly frowned but it actually broke George's heart. It broke enough for Dream to notice "Awe gogyyy."

"W-what do you want me to or something?" he looked away crossing his arms.

A dream just snatched the brunette's phone and took a picture of himself. He replied with a simple "you took too long," and gave George his phone back. "Why did you stop touching me when you knew I was awake?" he asked playfully, it was a joke.

"W-well I-i um," George got up from the bed. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

"Awe no fun. Fine," Dream looked disappointed.

George closed the door gently and headed to the bathroom. His head was killing him, he really needed to take something and water wasn't enough. Groggily he looked into the mirror. (groggily is literally the best way to describe George haha grogginton) Stray pieces of hair flopped onto his face, it was like a bird's nest. Well, only if the bird was extremely lazy... it looked really bad. His eyes wandered to the strange red marks on his neck. 'Strange,' he thought to himself. Under his eyes, there were forming dark circles and irritated skin. Let's just say George was a mess. He needed a shower. So he went back to the room to ask Dream.

"ermm... Could I take a shower?" Gogy peered over the door frame.

"Yeah sure towels are in the closet over there and I can get you some clothes. You don't have work today and I'm sure you don't want to go anywhere in this weather," Dream got up from the bed and went to get clothes for George.

Swiftly, George snatched a towel and went back to the bathroom. He turned on the water and hopped in, he was too impatient to wait for it to warm up. Plus, he needed the cold to wake him up. The water trickled down his body in slow motion. It felt like pins being stuck into his body but, was it strange he liked it? His scalp tingled as it got drenched in the freezing water. It felt like he was high, not that he had ever smoked before. That would be as close as he could get. Eventually, the water got warmer bringing back heat to his blood. Rebooting his body to get ready for the day. But he didn't really need to be awake today did he? He pumped some shampoo in his hand and lathered the substance on his hair. As he closed his eyes he thought of Dream, how he looked at brunch, how he looked at the club, how he looked this morning. Maybe he shouldn't have done that, he felt himself get hard. "Shit," George looked down. He had to fix his problem if he was going to be stared at by Dream all day. And so he did and hid it as much as possible.

---------------

George was drying his hair talking to Dream in the living room. With the rain and Dream there it was extremely comforting. He was on cloud 9. They turned on a movie and gathered a few blankets and pillows before settling. Dream snaked his arm around George and pulled him in. They were cuddling the whole movie.

"So George, I heard you in the shower," he laughed

———————
818 words
crits? tips?