~21~

ello
—————
Clay picked up a card from the desk and gazed at the array of varied games. Some that he knew like Pac Man, Mario Cart, Flappy Bird, Connect Four, Crossy road, Subway Surfers, Speed of light stood out but there were many more he didn't know existed. It was categorized in shooting, dancing, playing music, vr, coin gambling, fighting, technical, strategy, claw machines, and general games. It was just a warehouse of games, his dream.

He got to work. Clay was naturally good at arcade games and knew all the small tricks and tactics to get the highest score, then, he would get jackpots gaining many tickets. There were many to cary so, he used a card. He would grind enough tickets for big prizes like vr, phones, laptops and sell them online for more than he got it for. It made decent profits and he enjoyed it. Every Saturday at 7:30 he would come to beat all the high scores. All of them were reset that day anyways.
——————
(gogy pov)

It was now 7:27 pm and he was patiently waiting for Ryan so they could go in together. It would have been completely pitch dark out if it wasn't for the street lights, cars, bright bulbs leaking through windows, signs, and random decorative things to attract attention. It was almost brighter than day time. You could smell the hotdogs from trucks and cheese steaks across the street.

"Hey, Georgie! I hope i didn't make you wait to long," he mimicked the action of being worried but his face was completely different. Like George was at fault for being early. Ryan rubbed the back of his neck and dug his heel into the ground. "Shall we go in?" he pointed at the automatic door.

"Yeah, we shall," George walked in to see the blaring lights irritating his eyes but it was mesmerizing. "Wow," he took a minute to take it all in.

"I know! It's amazing right? A whole warehouse filled to the brim of games. Who knows who you'll bump into?" Ryan's tone of voice was unsettling to say the least but George ignored it. It was probably just him.

"OH OH! Flappy Bird!" George practically jumped up and down like a child looking at it.

"Yeah sure i'm down just let me get a card," the man went to the register while George wandered off a bit making sure Ryan could find him easily when he came back.

They played different games in the arcade. Flappy bird, hunting games, cranes, extra and Ryan was really good at it. George was enjoying every moment of it hoping it wouldn't slip from his hands. It was around 10:30 when Ryan had said they should collect their prizes and leave.

The prize store was filled with stuffed animals, candy, random toys, nicknacks, lights, mugs, and many other miscellaneous things. George had gotten sour patch kids and a lava lamp from their credits. They got in line and that was when George quite literally bumped into someone.

"George? Ryan? What are you guys doing here? Together?"

————-
tips and crits?