~13~

lets just get to it! s h o r t  af i was busy

--------

The rest of the evening was spent drinking and giggling the more intoxicated they became. George drank to forget and Dream drank to numb it all. Was it fun? Yes. Did they regret it? No. Would they do it again? Definitely. But did it solve their problems? Not one bit.

"S-so, GEorgeee hOw a-are we geTing hOme?" Dream stumbled over his words as he stared at the other for a response.

"I-i'm nOt surE DreAm," George scooted towards the man and rested his head on Dream's shoulder. It didn't have a jacket over it. Scars were littered and scattered everywhere. "DreAm are yoU okay?" George had a worrisome voice.

Dream was no longer wearing the jacket because, well, he forgot. He figured, why not? It was hot and he was unable to think about his actions. Yeah, what the girl did wasn't okay but it was normal to Dream. (that should NOT be normal it's NOT okay) Ryan did similar things to him often he was just used it. Most of the time he would have let himself be taken advantage of or be harassed but George was there. He did't want to seem like he had wanted it or was weak. 'What could I do about it? It was that big of a deal. Right? Maybe I should stand up for myself. How though? It's still not worth all the yelling. Yeah, I'll just submit. It's just me afterall.'

"He- hic- re I'll get a taxI forr us,"Dream weakly pulled out his phone and dialed the number. Gently, Dream helped George up wrapping his arm around the other, he was more stabel. Getting into the taxi was the hard part. Not bumping your head or falling was more difficult then you would think.

The last thing he was somewhat councious enough to remeber was slamming George on his bed.

-----------

316 words... sorry busy school day

tips? crits?