~12~

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tommy stream thooooooo he be (insert here no spoilers) thooo

oh um idk if i used this pic already
---------------------

Dream now had a form-fitting white tank top on and a sleek leather black jacket gently resting on his shoulders slightly covering his arms. He wore black ripped jeans that hugged him in the right places. George didn't know why he covered his arms there was nothing to be insecure about. It was like a magazine so what was the reason? The jacket and shoes seemed designer but George decided to not bring it up. Dream had no fat, he had a perfect body. 'Maybe I'm a bit fat. I should diet again soon.' George pondered. He absolutely hated dieting but he got results in the end. 'Not everyone can be able to do that.' he thought. The thought immediately slipped his mind as they left the condo and headed outside.

"So, are you excited?" Dream twirled around to face George with a pretentious smile.

"Yeah I kind of am!" the brunette attempted to mirror Dream's aura but ultimately it seemed that the other had noticed. "So which one are we going to?" there was no set destination yet and they had to pick.

"Oh, you'll see. It's a surprise!" Dream took a left at the next corner.

"Another surprise? I mean I'm not sure how you could have a surprise at a club. It's already a bit surprising," George rambled.

"As I said, you'll see!" Dream took George's hand and they hopped onto a bus. The blond looked as giddy as ever, it was kind of cute.

'What if I'm underdressed? Are there going to be a lot of people? Well, it's a club of course there is. Where are we even going? I don't think I've seen this part of the city. It's gorgeous! The streets look so nice and clean,' for George the bus ride wasn't as bad as it usually was. After all, the time was spent with Dream. "This part of the city is really nice! I don't think I've been here before."

"Well, I mean. I wouldn't have really expected you to. I'll tell you why later," the taller winked knowingly.

------------------

A few more minutes passed and they had arrived. "Here we are!" Dream pulled on George's hand and led him down the street. "Ferrero Clubs," Clay said carelessly.

"FERRERO CLUBS? IT'S REAL? I THOUGHT IT WAS MADE UP," George stared at the building with disbelief.

"Yeah, most people think that. It's just very disclosed, he owns the land for miles. The only people that can get through are people that know him. Dream waved his phone and messages were on his screen. "I just happen to know his brother," he smiled starring at the other's expression.

"I-i u-um... How do you even know these people?" George craned his neck up to look Dream in the eyes.

Dream seemed to want to laugh by how short Gogy was. He simply just put his finger over his lips to say that it was a secret. Once again, he pulled George's hand to the club. Clay seemed to show the guard some kind of card and he was able to cut the line. George just stared in disbelief.

The place was modern and artsy. Almost more modern than modern? George didn't know how to describe it. All the lights were hidden behind booths except one prominent glass swirl in the middle of the room. It had a bar of light in the center illuminating the whole place in swirling colors as the LEDs hummed in harmony. Uniform bushes lined the huge water feature on the wall a few feet in front of the door. The place seemed to have a mirror floor. In the room to the left black velvet seats and round booths were sat around elevated poles, to the right was the bar.

"Come on! I'll buy you a drink!" another tug at George's hand and they ended up sitting on stools ordering drinks. A girl in skimpy clothes approached the men. She looked at the blond.

"Heyyy. Y-yoUr c-cutee," she sat on his lap intrusively and looked into his eyes. The girl had ginger hair and it seemed to be put up at one point but now was messily tangled around her. Her arms wrapped around his neck, it was clear Dream was uncomfortable. She reeked of wine and her eyes were half open. It was VERY clear George was jealous. "MaYbe yOu cOuLd tAke me home~?" she leaned closer into his face.

"I-i um," Dream couldn't find the words.

"Here I called you a taxi," George interrupted. Clay seemed to be relieved.

"Oh, no need I don't trust them," she insisted.

"I didn't bring a car we went by bus," Dream almost stuttered.

Her hands traveled down "just take me home. You don't want me?" She pouted. The ginger slowly grazed her hand on Dream's chest and bit her lip. Thirsty. She looked thirsty.

"U-um your taxi is here," George was extremely jealous at that point but even more furious. Who does she think she is?

Dream pushed her off right as her hand landed there and slightly palmed him. "Right, I'll walk you to the taxi take this money it should be enough." He sounded slightly annoyed. A few seconds later Dream came back.

"Who does she even think she is?" George was fuming.

"Hey it's okay I'm fine. She didn't hurt me," Dream seemed so relaxed.

"NO. THAT'S NOT THE POINT DREAM! She HARRASSED you! There is nothing remotely okay with just happened!" George seemed upset and he was.
--------

948 words

tips crits?

pepsi or coke