~11~

have u ever seen white strawberries??? bc i have never seen them in my life... there they are ok tho... they tasted meh

ummm its VERY short i just got home and tuns of school work is waiting bc i procrastinated... full chapter tomorrow...
——————

It was 5:00pm at the end of George's shift. Clay had been there working too, editing on his laptop and talking to George from 7am to now. Clay didn't seem to get much done, mainly from George being a distraction or thats at least what the brunette hoped. Well, he didn't hope for Dream to get fired but he hoped to be important to him. The blonde and him made all sorts of bad inside jokes and puns. It was blissfully perfect, to good to be true. It wasn't work, it was vacation.

The next worker came in and George's shift was officially over. 'Why did it have to end? Clay and I made memories at least. He won't be here for long, nothing good lasts. It either turns from sweet to sour or to nothing. Nobody ever stays, whenever I trust or let my guard down I get betrayed. So why let it down now? I won't. He is everything to me, I can't loose everything if I don't let it be my everything.But, maybe he already has.' George just wanted more time with Clay.

"Hey your done your shift now do you want to grab a few drinks to unwind? I mean if you just wanna go home that's fine. I just had a lot of fun!" Dream was fiddling around with his thumbs as he asked George in a swooning voice.

"I would love to! I had a lot of fun at work today, it didn't even feel like work. I'm just gonna grab my stuff and we can get going!" the older pranced over to get his belongings quickly as Clay gathered his. Less than 10 minutes later they were out the door.

They stopped at Dream's place so he could feed his cat before they went. "Wow, Dream your place is nice!" Gogy had an impressed and curious face.

"Haha, thanks! I'm gonna change real quick it'll get hot in the club," Dream replied casually and took off his shirt right in front of George.

"I-i um," George's face heated so much it could be a light bulb for lizards. He didn't even look away, he just stared.

"Oh, my bad," you could see the smirk Clay was hiding has he turned around and put his shirt back on. He decided to change in the bathroom instead.

"No, wait- I- um," the picture of Dream shirtless wouldn't leave his mind. He wasn't ripped but he was definitely close. His abs were subtle but hot. Tan skin like butter and muscles flexed when he moved. Hot. Sexy. It was a lot. 'What if I just took a bite out of him? Taste him? No, you're crazy George.'

"Hm?" Dream seemed amused at the brunette.

"N-nothing. Um you can go change," George turned around and sat on the couch.

—————-
518 words
tips crits?
busy busy me