~10~

HIII! school killing me rn i pushed out a chapter anywayssss. chill chapter bc other ones before were a bit much i figured a small happy time for me to ruin later will be good for u.

_____________________

George pushed himself off his bed crawling to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth half lidded and combed his greasy hair. Last night he didn't get a chance to shower, all he did was stare blankly at his phone slowly falling asleep.
—————

dms
(clay -🌱 gogy-🔹)

🌱gm george!!! are u ready for ur shift today? ik ur not a morning person.

🔹dreammmmm i just woke up :( cant u just go to work for meee?

🌱as much as i would luv to i cant. cant do ur job better than u ;)

🔹🙄 piss baby ima get ready i have to leave the house in ten. this is going to be absolutely terrible.

🌱i'll be waiting :]

🔹???
🔹dream??
🔹wdym??
——————

'Why isn't he answering? What does he mean i'll be waiting?' I guess i'll find out. I have 8 minutes I have to get going.' George's mind wouldn't rest which was off putting. How was he able to think? In the mornings he was never able to operate.

Stumbling out of the door and adjusting his shoes as he walked. 7:30 am his phone read. 'Shit I'm so late.' He was now running down the side walk rushing to get there as fast as possible. 'My boss is going to kill me. I hope Bad won't find out or be mad.'

The door flung open revealing the flushed panting man at the door frame struggling to breathe. White dots clouded his vision, he could barely see the man in front of him.

"George? Are you okay?" Clay rushed over to stabilize the brunette. It ended up to be Dream just holding him in his arms counting for the man to finally catch his breathe.

George smiled weakly at Dream "I'm fine, thanks." They just looked in each other's eyes, it's just like their first date. It was George's favorite moment in life but this was a close second. "Wait, what are you doing here?" he had finally snapped back to his senses.

"I'm here for you silly. I figured I would support you in your 'absolutely terrible' shift. And i'm here for coffee, I kinda need it." Clay chuckled at himself.

If eyes had rolled harder then George's there was something medically wrong with that person. "Dream, you're not wrong, look I almost fainted just getting here.

Dream let go and stepped a bit farther away to observe the short man before him. "You're really short you know that?" he teased.

"You're a giant you know that? How's the weather at the top of the beanstalk?" a smirk grew steadily on his face. George went and put on his apron. "So giant, what would you like?"

"Well first of all, this giant is on the top of the bean stalk to he is superior. And this giant wants a giant special from the elf." Dream leaned over the counter eyeing George.

The older gulped and looked up immediately regretting making eye contact. His golden soft eyes sent chills down his whole body and blush crept onto his cheeks. "C-coming right u-up sir," quickly turning around and getting to work. Anyone could tell that Dream was having fun with this.

A piercing stare was aimed at George, it felt uncomfortable. Like someone was... hungry? "D-dream? You really want this coffee don't you?"

"uh-huh," Dream agreed dismissively. "u-Um yeah I'm just tired," the words we're trying to form a reason to satisfy George but it didn't.

"Hah. Well, here you go my sleepy giant," a small genuine smile came along with the coffee. George knew that no one has that much intent in their stare when they are sleepy. So why was he lying?

"Delicious gogy. Did you put a magic bean in here or something?" he joked.

"The magic bean of care Dream."

"Aweee, thank you George," Dream seemed a but flush but it wasn't very noticeable. "I've got some work to do but you can bother me whenever you want." He leaned in and whispered in George's ear "Don't be shy about it okay?"

George nodded but the butterflies in his stomach disagreed. He didn't want to nod. He wanted attention all of Dream's attention right then and there. He wanted to be held right then and there.

—————
745 words
short bc late haha and i didn't proof read soooo
crits tips?