~3 part one~

hiii this chapter is fluff sooo have funnnn and i give up on indenting to much work

——————
A waft of cold air filled his nose and along with the aroma of all different kinds of food. George was right, the park is pretty at night. One thing he knew for sure though was that George was prettier. He couldn't wait to see his face lit up and covered in this lighting. His stomach filled with butterflies as he waited. The excitement was overpowering his anxiety and nervousness.

"Did I make you wait too long? If I knew you were going to come early I would have left the house at 6:30," George jogged over to Dream and his eyes gleamed.

"No it's fine it was only ten minutes. Shall we go in?" he gestured to the park lined in fairy lights. It was cheerful and filled with couples, kids ran around with kabobs and hotdogs. Bubbles filled the air and chattering, along with music, filled the silence. He looked over at George, he had a soft spot for him. 

"OH! Can we get cookies? They look really good!" Clay looked at the boy pointing with sparkling eyes. How could he say no?

"Of course we can." They walked over to the stand and there was a guy standing serving another customer. George was eyeing the cookies thinking about which one he should get so, Clay took the time to study his features up close. His freckles stood out in his pink cheeks and red nose. It was freezing but George's voice warmed him. He loved his gaze when they looked at each other.

"What would you guys like?" the vendor asked.

"Mint chocolate chip cookie please," George looked as if he was salivating. The cookies were huge so he only got one.

"Can I have a snickerdoodle please?" Dream knew it was the other cookie George was debating with so, naturally, he got it.

They paid for the cookies and George pranced away to a bench motioning for Clay to sit beside him. Dream knew he was secretly eyeing his cookie and chuckled.

"Your such a piss baby. Just ask if you want some."

"I um. I don't want any," he looked away pouting.

"Sureeee I know you were debating between these two. Why do you think I got it?" he smiled.

"I-... you did?"

"Yeah, here take half," he handed him half of his cookie and George did the same. They sat there munching happily basking in each other's presence. It was nice.

"Hey is that who I think it is?" someone questioned.

"Yeah, it is! George!" the other male said. George looked up confused and then looked at the men.

"Oh hi!" he shot back. Dream looked confused and well, he was.

"Hey George how are you?" one asked.

"I'm fine how about you Karl?"

"Great! I didn't know you would be here, you said you had work. We would have invited you," he spoke.

"Oh it's okay, I'm here with Dream!" George looked like an excited kid. "Meet Dream guys! Dream, this is Karl and Sapnap!"

"Hey mamas" Sapnap greeted.

"Hello!" Dream had a gentle smile spread across his face.
~~~~~~
Dream wanted this to be a special time with just him and George but that didn't quite happen. Instead, he was hanging out with Sapnap, George, and Karl. He wasn't distraught; they were fun to be around. It's just wasn't what he imagined the day to be like. They spent their time loitering around at stands with cool stuff and taking pictures. Dream had gotten one with the group. Karl had his arms wrapped around everyone's back, his arm squeezed George in between him and Sapnap. Dream stood out from his height, he always has. He kind of hated it.

"Knock knock," Sapnap said with a sus smirk on his face.

"Who's there?" George went along with it.

"Yo," his grin widened into a sort of gremlin face.

George rolled his eyes, "yo what?"

"YO MAMA!"

Everyone just stared at him as he cackled and tumble to the floor. It just wasn't funny but later they found themselves laughing at it because no one was impressed, apparently, Sapnap genuinely thought it was funny. It really wasn't.
————
711 words
tips and crits?