~6 part two~

hola! peaceful chapter for now.... hehe
————————

Big strides led him into the restaurant. By the looks of it, important people dressed in suits and dresses were all enjoying their food. Saying it was fancy was an understatement. The restaurant was white, cream, and dark wood. It felt like you were in the clouds near the warm sun. Natural lighting played a big role, big windows lined the walls from the ceiling to the floor, lace curtains were pushed back to let as much sunshine through as possible. It was modern yet Victorian, Clay could see why it was popular.

George wasn't here yet, well it wasn't exactly time. Clay was five minutes early so he was getting their table. It was secluded with lace curtains and thick bushes in the corner of the restaurant. The walls had a oneway window from the ceiling to the floor on both sides. Sunlight beamed everywhere and the two-seat table was perfect. The space wasn't too small but cozy, it was the best place in the restaurant. You could faintly hear everyone else in the restaurant but it was basically completely closed off. He wasn't rich but Dream was pretty well off, his parents were very successful people and are respected greatly. Seeing all these important people and the fancy place didn't faze him at all, it was normal to him.

George called him on discord. "Hello? Clay where are you?"

"Hey George, I'll come to get you," Clay's words were calm and raspy. Little did he know George was mesmerized by it. Clay had gone to the front of the restaurant and grabbed him by the hand this time. George was so stunning. Clay didn't look forward as he led him to the table but at him. George wore plain black and white tux, his dress shirt that fit loosely on his thin figure. (George is wearing what he wore in the stream where he wore a tuxedo) His hair sat in a more slicked back and neat way but it was still his normal style. Dream loved it. He had looked like a model on the cover of a magazine.
———-
(George pov)

George looked nervous, to say the least. The place was so fancy and filled with people who looked like royalty. He was out of his comfort zone. It was like being a daisy in a field of roses. Each rose properly watered and had all the nutrients needed, filled with a classy dark red pigment, and strong symbolic power. George was a white daisy, a bit shorter without the thorns of defense. He was too bright of a color, out of place.

Dream told him he would come to get him so he eagerly waited at the entrance and at the corner of his eye he spotted a tall man. It was Dream
———-
(back to Dream's pov lol)

One last tug and they were there. The perfect little room that George deserves but perfect wasn't enough. Dream looked over to see the brunette's face. Filled with curiosity and amazement, it was adorable.

"Do you like it?" Dream basically whispered.

"Do I like it? Do I like it Dream? This is amazing! This is. This is. I have no words." George pulled Dream in for a tight hug. They both loved the warmth and comfort that came with it. "Thank you Dream, this is what I needed," George was sniffling.

"No problem George," small circles were rubbed into Gogy's back and then they went to go sit down.

"Wait how much does this cost? I can split it with you," George looked around more.

"It was um, a lot. I paid for it beforehand, I didn't bring you to this expensive place for you to have to damage your bank account," Clay chuckled.

"Dream how much was it?" George had a concerned look plastered on his face.

"Well, I paid for the meal and the seat. It's three courses," he replied casually avoiding the question.

"No Dream. How much was it?" George was insisting he told him.

"Like $700 dollars. I got the special meal," he looked away.

"WHAT?" George had a look of disbelief on his face.

"It's fine I got it. I'm not poor George," Dream wheezed at his reaction.

"It's still a lot for brunch Dream," George relaxed a bit.

"Yeah but you deserve it all," Dream looked straight into the other's eyes.

Gogy blushed. "Your. Your too much Dream," he looked down at his fiddling fingers on the table. "I can't thank you enough."

"Well with this food you're going to thank me more. My treat," a sly wink took place in the blond's face.

The older man's face was burning and he couldn't hide it well but the waiter saved him.

"Appetizers gentleman," the lady gently sat the two plates on the table along with two glasses of champagne. "Poached eggs and caviar," she sprinkled some fresh salt on top and left.

"CAVIAR?" George's head shot up at Dream's unimpressed face.

"Yeah, caviar. Go ahead, try it," Dream rested his arm on the table using it to prop up his head and stared at George. Exactly what he was waiting for; admiring George. He took a bite and his face lit up.

"This is like the best food I have ever had!" a big smile spread on his face. "Nothing will ever taste as good," he whined sarcastically.

"I'm glad you like it," Dream took a bite with just a small smile on his face. "It's not bad."

They finished their dish a few minutes later and the next course came. Fresh lobster on a bagel with truffle and dessert was a variety of small pastries. It was all so mouthwatering and scrumptious. Dream and George had talked about video games, good parts of their childhood, and other interests they had. Dream was in awe the whole time.

"Gogy~ I think we should go now. You'll have enough time to get home, relax, and change to go to work," Dream didn't ever want to leave but George had things to do and he had to get back to work himself.

"Fineee," George got up and gathered his things.

"Today was amazing George," Dream looked into the other's eyes for the last time.

"It really was Dream," the tension was tight. Neither wanted to leave. It could have just been Dream but it felt like something was there. Maybe something more?

————
1066 words
tips crits? this chapter was pretty chill