~6 part one~

hiiiiii i dont have much to say but thanks!
————-
George woke up to the sound of construction right outside his window. 'Great' he thought to himself. He reached for his phone like he did every morning, to check for emails, texts, credit card amounts, bills, and boring adult stuff. If he wasn't going to lie it was mostly Twitter. The time was 10:30 am. A dm from Dream was the only notification, well, aside from all his father's miss calls. Gogy didn't want to talk to him, even texting was hard. So instead, he decided to text Dream.
(🌱Dream 🔹George)
🌱Good morning gogy!!! how was your sleep?
9:57 am
🔹gm! i slept fine the construction had to wake me though 🙄 how did u sleep?

George was nervous for some reason. A pool of butterflies filled his stomach. Why was he so nervous? Why was he so eager for a response but scared of one?

🌱GOGY ur awake! i slept okay it was cold :/ did u wanna grab brunch together? I made a reservation for the new one on fourth street.
🔹oh that one??? i would love to go. what time?
🌱I booked it for 10:50 but it was all backed up so 11:30 don't forget they have a little bit of a dress code
🔹ok that's fine. i will at least have enough time to get ready and shower.
🌱great see u then ;)

'Why did Dream wink? Was it playful maybe casual? Maybe he likes me? Possibly tricking me? He wouldn't trick me. I'm just thinking about this too much' George's mind was plagued with thoughts as he got up to get ready. 'Is this a date? Did he just ask me out? Maybe it's just brunch. You know, normal brunch with normal humans. Dream isn't normal. He isn't a disgusting human. He is... something more.... something much more special.'
————
(dream's pov)
It was time to get ready. George had agreed to come to brunch and he was burning with excitement. It was a date in his mind, he wasn't sure about George. If he thought the last one was a date then Dream would be allowed to think this one was a date. Clay had checked George's calendar on his break last night and he was free all morning until 5 pm. His boss was being so stress-inducing lately, 4 videos to edit of long footage in five days. He really needed this brunch with George. He needed to melt in his voice and gaze at his face.

He went to his closet and went through all his clothes but nothing was good enough for George. Dream really wanted to look good and impress him, it was like he was a teenager all over again. A few minutes later he settled on striped navy blue dress pants, a matching blazer over his shoulders, and a crisp white dress shirt. It was a very expensive and classy place so he had to dress the part, though, it was mostly for George. The pants fit well on him, the shirt half tucked in and two buttons on the top were left unbuttoned. His shoulders were covered by the blazer. He hated wearing it completely it was stiff and uncomfortable. It looked better this way anyways. He couldn't just not wear it either. White shirts were a bit see-through and his shoulders were scared. The shirt fits a bit tight but Clay kind of liked it. It showed how toned he was. His life might be a mess but his appearance isn't it was his way of getting stress out. Working his outer self to distract his inner.

Gel felt cold and slimy between his fingers as he styled his hair. It was sleeked back with a piece in-front. He grabbed stub diamond earrings and a few rings from his table and put them on. They gave bling to the outfit, his mom had got it for him. Clay has always loved jewelry and it seemed like everyone knew that.

It was 10:35, it was a 10-minute walk so he decided it was best to go now. He slid on some nice dress shoes and left. The temperature out was 40 degrees and sunny when yesterday was 20. Global warming is getting really bad.

As Clay got closer to the restaurant he got more and more nervous. It hadn't really settled earlier but it had really settled now. His palms were really sweaty and his throat tightened. Thoughts circled his mind. 'He wasn't good enough why was he even trying? George is so perfect, look at him. He himself was a mess, an awful person. George deserves better, someone as good as him but Clay really wanted to hold him in his arms. He wanted to stroke his hands through his hair, comfort him when he needs it, take care of him, kiss him, love him like nothing else mattered. Because in his mind George was the only thing that matters.'

Soon enough Clay was there at the restaurant. 'Lebrunch' it read. Dream chuckled "Well that's not a very creative name is it?"
——————
830 words
tips crits???