~19~

hi!!!
-------------

During this time with Clay looking at the city, he wondered off in his head. 'Is this right? Is this real? How could it be? He isn't real right?' George peered at the man sitting next to him looking off into the distance. 'I have to enjoy this now, it's going to end.'

"A friend of mine planned this for us. He set up the blanket and got us food," Dream pointed at the basket beside him and adjusted his position.

"Oh, that's really nice of them to do," George opened the basket to see apples, sandwiches, and a small cheesecake for two and smiled. "Who is it?"

"Phil was my old driver when I couldn't drive myself. He and I were great friends and I dare say still are. I haven't seen him for a while," the man seemed at peace. "Phil helped me through things in my past and I could never thank him enough. A great man he is, too good for this world," the blond's expression softened.

"I have to admit I know someone like that from my childhood," Gogy immediately thought of his mother. The way she fiddled with his hair and cared for his small cuts and scratches on his knees when he fell, when she sang him to sleep, the way she made him feel like he had everything in the world even though they had nothing.

"Those kinds of people don't deserve to experience the cruelty of this world and the good parts aren't even close to being enough. George, you're a good part," Dream looked into the man's eyes, the eyes he loved so dearly and held him closer. "Maybe this world will one day be good enough for you too."

Butterflies didn't flutter but raved inside him. They were insane, knocking the breath out of his lungs as he was lost for words. They traveled to his brain and turned it off while simultaneously turning certain parts on. He was perfect to Dream?

"Dream, you're amazing. More amazing than you know," George looked at the drying grass.

----------

Soon enough the time together had to end. George was home now, resting on his couch as he heard his doorbell sing. He didn't expect anyone at this hour so who could it be? Quickly he unlocked it think nothing of it and a stranger was on the other side. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. The blue stood out due to his color blindness so it was easy to keep eye contact.

"Are you George?" the unknown man questioned.

"Yeah, George. What are you doing here? I wasn't really expecting anyone today," George looked down at the mail at his feet and wanted to pick it up but he thought it would be rude. "You're not the mailman right?"

"Hah, no, I'm not the mailman do I look like one to you?" he flexed his muscles jokingly but his aura was serious.

"U-um well, no you don't," George hadn't attempted to trip over his words but he did.

"I'm Ryan, nice to meet you."

-----------

522 words. coming up with a new story!

tips crits?

bare with me I have no idea what I'm doing anymore