~20~

ahhhh to much happening in my irl life rn
———————
"Pftttttt" Ryan was laughing at a joke a George had told. George wasn't going to lie, he was enjoying himself. A random guy just showed up and wanted to hang out. Who is he to say no?

"So I told him that it didn't bother me even though every second of it I was about to burst into laughter," George concluded his joke.

"You're really funny you know that?" Ryan had a big smile on his face. "So George, what are you doing tonight?" his voice got deeper, raspy, calmer, and more welcoming.

George figured he didn't actually have anything to do later that night, he was just planning on binge watching old movies on Disney Plus. "Sure, why not?" a small shrug took his shoulders and a goofy smile spread on his face.

Ryan was outgoing, it made it easy for George to feel comfortable and talk. The conversations ran smoothly, like it came to him naturally. For some reason George felt at home in his lonely apartment. It was always cold and dark but it felt warmer, perhaps brighter.

"Lets go to the arcade! We can play a bunch of games together! It'll be fin trust me! I'll pay," the blue eyed man looked at George with begging eyes.

"Fineeee," it was a very sarcastic whine. George was actually kind of excited. He hadn't been to the arcade since he was a kid, maybe it will be as he remembered.

A few minutes later Ryan left, it was 5:41. The man had said to meet him at the arcade across town saying it was the best and biggest one at 7:00. You would've thought that was late and going to close but it was a 24 hour place. Prefect for most gamers. George got a snack since the would have dinner together. A little giddy in his mind but his gut was screaming at him. What was it? He figured some water would help but no, it didn't. 'Ryan is a good guy what are you talking about? I'm talking about how suspicious he is. What makes him suspicious? He was fine the whole time! You just have trust issues! They are they for a reason. They are there for you to be safe George; to protect you. How did he know where you live? Why did he knock on the door of your apartment. You guys are strangers, how would he know your apartment? Don't be so negative. Can't you believe someone wants to be my friend?' George rolled his eyes at himself. An enemy with himself huh? 'You're crazy. Insane, out of your mind.'
———————
(clay pov)
Clay had arrived at the arcade. He had wanted to go for a while now but hadn't gotten the chance to. For some reason his boss just pulled the last video he had to edit and he was free for the day. It wasn't his typical behavior, usually he used as much of Clay's work as possible.

A layer of cool breeze brushed his face. It was a bit cold but gaming always made everyone warmer. Probably due to the racing of the brain and adrenaline. Running from game to game is also quite tiring when the arcade was huge and this one was no exception. Flashing lights screaming for someone to play them and colors on screens extra bright. Not a window in sight, they don't want people being aware of the passing of time. Frequently, they don't notice the time so it was a good tactic. One game drew Dream closer. It wasn't the game itself but someone there.

——-
busy busy life :/
tips crits?