~22~

late update sorryyyy
————
Clay was getting top scores and jackpots left and right. It's funny how he attracted people to come watch as he got to 200 in flappy bird. Small kids there said things like "I want to be as good at games as that guy!", "Could you teach me?", or "You're really cool!" Clay wasn't going to lie, it was cute. He thought the same thing when he was a child, when he went to play there was this one girl who amazed him. She only ever won. He didn't remember her name and he really wanted to. She taught him all the tricks he knew now.

Her hair was ginger and she was American. A little boy named Tommy chased Dream with a disc all the time saying he was gonna kill him. Tommy said he didn't trust her and his best friend Tubbo seemed to agree.

Dream reached the prize section a few hours later. He had a little over 30 thousand credits much more than he usually made. So, he was exited to make some money.

"Hi could I have the iPad Pro," he had saved enough to get one. It could sell for a lot since it's new and a better deal.

"Yes of course, I will get it," the woman disappeared into the backroom and came back seconds later. "Here you go! Would you like anything else?"

"No thanks!" Clay began looking up prices for I pads he could compete with.

The woman smiled and leaned in closer "Are you sure?" she pointed at her phone.

"U-um yeah i'm sure," Clay turned around. Her nerve. What a hoe.
——
In front of Clay was his ex, he could recognize that stature and cocky expression anywhere. Is that. George?

"George? Ryan? What are you guys doing here? Together?" Dream felt sweat trickle down his face. Sweat filled with betrayal and confusion drenched him immediately. As if it was human nature, as if it was normal, as if it was an instinct, his eyes darted to the bathroom. Legs that felt like they weren't his flew across the air. Locking the door swiftly as he fell to the ground. Dream could tell it was cold but didn't feel it. Everything turned black and white and all the bangs on the door were irrelevant. All the screams and calls for help were silenced. He could only stare and hope to be rescued. George. How could he?

Even still, he wanted George right here with him. The pain was made by him but why did he still need him? Why did he have to be so pathetic? Why did he have to be so weak? So very very weak. His vision was no longer black and white at this point. It was black. A bitter, alone, silent, desperate black.

"Why?"

——————
... sorry about the late update...
a lot has been happening in my family