Ch 207: A Loss Puppy

Start from the beginning

Texas did not go far. She was just outside the door of the cafeteria.

There is a bulletin board, or comment board, at the entrance of the cafeteria. There are a lot of posts on it many operators have left comments on it. Lin Ye has also seen it.

Such as "please supply all-day ***", "Hope you hire me as a chef", "For the safety of Rhodes Island, I hope that the chef will never have to hire the one upstairs to be a chef."

At the moment, Texas is also holding on to a pen and is writing something seriously on the board. The message she left reads; "Please supply Pocky."

When she turns around and is about to leave, she found a silver-white figure in front of her." Yo, Texas, long time no see. " Lappland's mouth is still biting a half-eaten grilled sausage, she is full of energy,

"Would you like to change back to the old you again?"

Texas glanced at Lapland's grilled sausage again. She looks down at her pocky, then sighed softly.

Lin Ye didn't know what the two of them said, he just dared to look from a distance.

Seeing Lappland this ecstatic. Texas is helpless.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Ten minutes later, the conversation is over, Texas left, and Lapland looks kinda sad.

Lin Ye walks over immediately to her and asks what happened.

Lapland looks at Lin Ye and sighs softly, "She didn't want to change."

"What?" Lin Ye didn't understand,

"She disagrees to change," Lappland says. Lin Ye.

Taking a breath, Lin Ye asked again "You ran out to find her just to exchange grilled sausage for chocolate?" Lin Ye felt a little unbelievable

Lapland's face was blank: "I forgot you're dumb."

"..."

"Life is so lonely." Lapland sighed again and walks past him.

"Where are you going?" Lin Ye asks Lappland.

"To bed." Lin Ye originally wanted to ask her again if she wanted to go to sleep on the fourth floor, but she did not look back after he called her a few times, it's as if she has lost her soul.

Lin Ye can only give up, only hope she can sleep more peacefully on the grass.

His first contact with Lappland is over.

Lin Ye took out his phone to check the time and found that it is late. It seemed that a lot happened today. Lin Ye feels a little dizzy.

Originally, he wanted to find Skadi after he finished his sword training, but he was tossed around with Lappland.

So, Lin Ye gave up the idea of ​​looking for Skadi and drags his tired body back to the dormitory.

In the dormitory, Ansel was not asleep yet and is reading on his bed. He looks at the door as Lim enters. He raises his head, glanced at Lin Ye, and says faintly." You are coming back later and later. Is Yato not leaving tomorrow? How can you two be training this long?"

Lin Ye lays on the bed "Yato went back early, but I met another person."

"Who?"

"Lappland." Lin Ye says casually.

Ansel frowns immediately.

Lin Ye smiles at his reaction "It seems you have heard of her."

"More than had heard of her." Ansel closes his book,

"I wrote her medical report."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Ansel looks at him, "I heard Orchid gave you a new task with her?"

Lin Ye nods.

"It seems that you will never be able to get rid of meeting these troublesome characters," Ansel says lightly,

"There is nothing to worry about. You can handle even the people on the fourth floor." Lin Ye tilted his head, feeling that there was something wrong with Ansel's words, but it didn't seem to be a problem.

"But I still want to remind you that the girl named Lappland is very dangerous, you better stay away from her. Stay away and do not get too attached to her.

"I feel like I have heard this before..." Lin ye smirks.

Ansel is annoyed "Don't listen to it if you don't want to."

Lin Ye immediately waves his hand: "No, I'm just kidding. You talk about it, just talk, say whatever you want to say."

Ansel gives Lin Ye a fierce look. He didn't want to say more but felt that it is not good to conceal it for him.

So, he says, "Do you know Lappland's background?"

"Background? Do you mean her place of birth?"

"There are some things that are not written."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Her family may be gone. "Ansel said, "She may be the last person in the family. "Lin Ye is stunned.

"You didn't know, did you?" Ansel says slowly,

"I have also talked to Lappland She seems like someone who is suffering. You can imagine how much trauma she has experienced in her life.

"I don't know the specifics. Dr. Kal'tsit will know more, but not too much. The place in Siracusa is really horrible. The big family that had been breeding for a hundred years was destroyed in one night..." Ansel says,

"A person who has experienced this kind of change and is hard to be so optimistic. In a sense, I think she is more uncontrollable and more dangerous than the one on the fourth floor." Lin Ye goes silent.

"That probably depends more on yourself. After all, this is your current job not mind." Ansel lay down and turn off the light.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by KIngofkrakens & d0d0b1rd

Edit by Jaq