Part 48.

Next day you explored Hawaiian culture. You visited native Hawaiians and tried national dishes. It was fun.

Last day before flight back, you decided to keep it low profile and just relax near pool. Kids were having fun in kids pool. "So are you ready to visit Avengers again Pietro? I'm sure everyone and mostly Wanda will be so excited to see you." you smiled. "Yes I'm beyond excited actually. I missed everyone so much. " he answered and mouthed you that he needs to tell you something important. " I'm gonna grab something to eat. Pietro will you come with me?" you smiled and gave Steve that everything is okay I got it under control look. "Yes, sure I will come. Let's go" he said and you walked out of there.

"What's happening Pietro?" you asked. "You surely remember when I told you that I left because I couldn't find you or Wanda right? I haven't actually left. Natalie isn't what she appears to be. She holds me hostage. She took me from compound and made me marry her and have kids. I don't know who she is but she isn't who everyone else think she is. I think she plans to attack Avengers because she ask so much about them. I need you to be aware since you are pregnant." he said with fear. "Don't worry. Me and Steve actually noticed that there is something wrong here so I already called my dad so they could prepare. I'm sorry you had to go through this." you said and hugged him. On your way back you grabbed some food from bar.

Next few hours you spent enjoying beach and then you started to pack things.