Part 52.

When you came into the meeting room, Hela almost defeated everyone. But she didn't see you coming so you attacked her from behind. You hit her weak spot but didn't kill her. "You didn't see that coming you freak." you said and tumbled down. "Is everyone okay? No one is dieing?" you asked from the last strength. "No one's dieing. Everything is alright. You beated her. " said Steve and kissed you on your forehead. "You need to rest now babygirl" said your dad. "No now we need to pop that bubble." you said and tried to use your powers to pop the bubble. At first it didn't pop but after while when you used the last energy you had. Bubble popped and Pietro's twins ran to him. Lizzie and Tony ran to you. You hugged them very tight. Then Steve took you and you fainted in his arms.

After some hours, you woke up. You took Benji in your arms and fed him. Then he fell asleep again. You walked to the living room where everyone else was. "Hey guys, how are y'all?" you smiled at everyone. "You are finally awake" hugged you Steve and gave you a big kiss infront of everyone. "Where is my third grandkid?" said Tony and kissed you on forehead. "He's sleeping in the room where I woke up. Oh and by the way, he's name is Benjamin." you said. Everybody told you what happened with Hela. She was locked up in the safest place not even on earth.