Part 11.

You arrived to the Avengers HQ and everybody was staring at your beautiful body and dresses. You and Loki sat next to the other Avengers and your dad got you some drinks. "Should we play a truth or dare?" Asked Nat. "Yeah definitely" you exclaimed. " So Loki, truth or dare?" Asked Wanda. "Definitely dare" "I dare you to flirt with Cherry (nickname Avengers created for you) since she's your best friend." Said Wanda. "I know you're attracted to me" He said to You. "Why would I be?" you answered. "Let me prove it." He grabbed you by your neck and pressed you to wall. "Ooh wildy wild" you whispered. He noticed that you are blushing and laughed a little."What's so funny" you asked. He point at your face and. Loki laugh and let you go. He mouths you:" me plus you at 10 in my bedroom." You return to table. "This is how its done" he laughed.

Time passed by and you had to meet Loki upstairs so you said" sorry i gotta go be right back".

You came to his bedroom. He was already there. " Holy gods in heaven. You just made me the hardest i have ever been. Please do me." Loki said. You locked the door and came closer to him and kissed him. You unzipped his pants and take it off. Even on the tiniest touch you could feel how hard he was. As soon as you grabbed it, he came. "Please let me feel you." He begged. Loki took off  your p4nties and put it in. "Put it deeper." you said and he did as you wanted. "Psst. Don't be so loud."

When you two finished, you came down to the Avengers. For the rest of the night, it was fun.

It was like 2 am when you and Loki decided to go to sleep.