Part 57.

After breakfast, you decided to go to a date with Steve in the evening.

"Hey, wanna go shopping? We can take all girls in this building." asked Nat. "Yeah sure, that would be awesome." you answered. So you, Nat, Lizzie, Wanda, Wanda junior and Pepper went to shopping. You bought something to wear in the evening.

Day passed by and you were getting ready for your date. You wore nice black dress with heels. For make up, you did black eyeliner. You looked incredible.

"So where are we going? You know I hate surprises" you smiled at Steve in the car. "Babe, trust me. You will love it there. Just wait for five more minutes." he said and put his hand on your thigh and stroked it for a bit. After while you stopped next to tall building. You got off the car and Steve put a bandana on your eyes. "Where are we going?" you asked with attitude. "Were almost there don't worry, you will love it." he smiled but you couldn't see it. He led you into to elevator. "Can I put this down?" you asked. " Don't be so restive. We will be there in a minute." as he said the elevator dinged and you walked to the front. "Okay now you can take it off." he said and untied the bandana. You opened your eyes and realized, you were on the rooftop of some tall building. In the corner were many blankets and pillows. There was some cloth hung up on the wall of garden house. It looked very comfortable and nice. "Wow, this is so nice!" you said in amazement. "I knew you will like it. I was working on this almost whole day. I also bought your favorite snacks." he smirked. "And we can watch your favorite movie we watch all the time." "No way! Yes! We are watching Titanic!" you jumped at this point. "I also brought comfortable clothes such as hoodie ans sweatpants because I knew you would dress up incredibly sexy. Come on, let's go." he smiled and took your hand. You smile and Steve helped you to undress and put on comfy clothes. He also played the movie and opened snacks and sodas.

After while you cuddled in his arms. You put one leg over his bottom part of body. You were almost laying on him but you knew he liked that so much. You felt that he was getting hard. You crawled up onto him and kissed him. "I want you" whimpered Steve into your ear. "Then you have to earn it." you smirked as he got on top and undressed you. He started to explore you body with kisses. "Oh you make me so hard when you are the boss." he said and continued. When he hit the spot, you couldn't hold back and softly moaned. "Have I earned it? You are soaking wet baby" he smirked at you and you nodded. Then he put his two fingers in you and started to finger you. "Oh keep going I'm almost there" you said between the moans. Suddenly he stopped right before you finished. "Only good girls can cum and you have been a naughty girl" said Steve. "Then punish me" you smirked and he put his Stick in you. You often changed position. "Aaah I'm almost there" you whimpered. "You have been a good girl." he said and you both finished at the same time.