Part 51.

When you arrived at medical room, Bruce scanned you, if you're alright. "I'm afraid I calculated the day when little one will come wrong. You are giving birth!" screamed Bruce. "Yeah that's okay I need to save my twins. Give me some epidural injection and I'll be fine." you said and left after he gave you the injection.

When you arrived at meeting room, everyone was there. "Are you alright? You don't look so good" assumed Steve. "Uh yeah I'm fine." you said. "No she's not. She's having contractions because she will give birth anytime soon!" screamed Bruce at you. "Yeah that's nothing I'm fine. Does anyone know where they are?" you said. "No you're staying here you are not going anywhere for christ sake!" said your Dad. "Yeah she doesn't have to go anywhere. The strongest Avenger is out. I will destroy you now." said Natalie. But that wasn't her. "My name is Hela. I'm goddess of death and also sister of Thor and Loki." she said. "Oh heck no! Where are my children?! I swear I'll.." you couldn't continue because of the contractions. Steve quickly helped you to sit down. "Your and Pietro's children are here" she pointed to some unbreakable bubble. "Help us please. She is bad person." they screamed. "Don't worry kids, we will save you." you said and attacked her with your powers. "You thought this is gonna stop me?" she laughed. "Oh shut up" you got angry and attacked her even more. "Ok now you'll go to medical room with Wanda because you too are the most powerful." said Steve and you did as he said because the pain was really big.

When you entered the room, you knew your baby was just a few pushs away. "I will stay here with the baby. You must go help them. You are the strongest Avenger afterall." smiled Wanda and after five minutes, baby boy came onto this world. "Aww it's a boy! What are you gonna name him?" asked Wanda. "Benjamin" you smiled and kiss him on the head. "I'll be back sooner than you'll expect, I will just beat the shit out of her for kidnapping my twins." you said and left.