Part 26.

When you came home from work, Loki grabbed you and lead you to bed.

"Baby do me right now" you said at the same time and started to kiss. Then he undressed your dresses and his suit. He kissed evey part of your body and ended up kissing and eating your pu55y. You moaned and he enjoyed what he could do to you. After while you crouched and he stood. You grabbed his d1ck and put it in your mouth. At first you started without teeth but then you attached your teeth and enclosed his Stick with your mouth. He was moaning and screaming your name. Then he took his Stick and put it in you. Both of you moaned. He was going so slowly but then it got quicker. "Uhh uhhh yes i think I'm gonna c0m" you shouted. "Me too" and hr was still going. "Aaah Y/N" he said as he came into you.

You two fell asleep naked next to each other.

2 weeks passed and you realized that your period didn't come. "Loki I thing I might be pregnant. My period is late 2 weeks. Im gonna go and buy some pregnancy tests."

You came back home and peed on the test. You waited for couple of minutes. You thought:" Am I pregnant? I mean i would mind having a child with Loki. But  I think I'll be sad if the test turns out negative.

"Okay time to see." you flipped the tested and look at it. You screamed. Loki quickly came to check on you, if you are alright: " What? Is everything ok? Oh, my princess, are you pregnant?"