Part 58.

You continued to watch the movie and you fell asleep in his arms. Im the morning you woke up to kisses. "Good morning princess. You look wonderful in the morning." he said in his morning voice and smiled. "Good morning babe" you smiled back. Then you just looked at the sky and thought: I miss Loki so much. I love Steve but at the same time I still love Loki. Maybe I should give him a chance but it definitely won't be easy. "Hey what are you thinking about?" asked you Steve. "Oh nothing just work stuff." you said and kissed him. Then you packed everything and went back to compound.

"Hi mom!" welcomed you twins. "Mooooooooooooom!" jumped on you Benji. "Hi kiddo!" you kissed him on cheek. When you went to your room to change, you noticed little paper on your side of bed. "Meet me today at 8pm by the rooftop pool." You wondered who that could be.

Rest of the day went quick. You had fun in the garden training, swimming in pool and laughing. It was time to meet the stranger on the rooftop. You told Steve and kids that you have work to do, so they should go to sleep.

You quickly walked to the roof where a black person was standing. "Um hello?" you tried to find out who that is. It was Loki. "Before you start to do anything please just hear me out. I know I messed up and I wouldn't do it again. I know you and kids will never forget this. I know I won't ever have you again. I know I won't have your trust again. But please can we make it up between us. I-" he didn't even finished because you suddenly kissed him. "Woah I didn't expect this turn. I expected you would tear me apart. But I enjoyed this" he smirked. "I still love you Loki but it'll be hard to gain trust again. I believe that you wouldn't do it second time. I believe in you. But I don't trust you yet." you said and jumped off the roof.