Part 24.

"I'm gonna go shower" you said on your way to bathroom. "Can I join you" asked Loki. "Sure you can"

You both undressed yourselves and stepped into the shower. Hot water was slowly  running through by "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" you answered. You spent kissing all shower.

"Do you want to watch some movie?" You asked him. " Sure lets watch something from netflix." "Sure Netflix and chill sounds fun".

The movie started and you tucked in his arms. You immediately fell asleep. He brought a blanket and covered you with it. You two couldn't be more happier.

Next morning Loki already cooked breakfast. "Good morning darling, do you want something to drink? Tea? Coffee?" "Thank you Loki you are so sweet. I'll get the coffee. And good morning to you too.

Day passed by and you came home from work. "Uhg I'm tired I think I'm gonna go to sleep."  you said and changed to p4nties and some tank top. " I can't resist you." He said and carried you to the bedroom. He threw your p4nties away and started to tease you by slowly rubbing your cl1t. You moaned. He took his fingers and put them in you. He slowly pulled them out and then again put then in. After while he started doing it quicker and quicker. You were intensely moaning. "I think I'm gonna c0m!" You shouted and squ1rted. He crawled to you and kissed you.