Part 60.

"Hey I need to talk to you real quick" you said to Steve as you stopped him in the hall. "Sure what's up?". You took a deep breath. "I love you Steve, I really do but I love someone else more. I'm sorry." you said quickly. "Ok breathe. I knew that you still love him ever since I saw him standing in the door and you were crying. It's okay, you can love whoever you want so go look for him and tell him. You deserve to be finally happy. I will be always for you here." said Steve. "Thank you" you said as you hugged him.

Loki was in his room reading some book. You knocked and came in. "Am I interrupting?" you asked. "No" "I love you Loki, you are the one I want to wake up next to in the morning. I want to be with you" you said and you two stared at each other for a minute. Then he kissed you. You were kissing for a while when he finally said something. "I love you"

Very next they you ran to the offices to revive your marriage. Kids were happy and you were happy.

Rest of your life you lived in happiness with Loki and kids. Few times you saved the world, few times it didn't work out but you managed to handle it and make it right. Everytime you fell asleep, you just thought:"I love you Loki Laufeyson"