Part 21.

Thanos came right on time. "She's pregnant you are never gonna get her!" Shouted Clint. Thanos was a big guy so he hadn't problem with taking you to some bottle, where your powers didn't work. "Dad help! Somebody help! I can't use my powers!" You said and fainted.

You woke up in some cave. It was dark and you were handcuffed in chair."Well hello hello, Stark's daughter. I am gonna kill the thing in your stomach. And you too." Said Thanos. He grabbed some small drill and press it against your belly.  You screamed. Fortunately Tony heard you and came to save you. But Thanos already drilled a hole in your tummy. Then he grabbed a long needle and put it in the baby's heart. He killed your baby while you were awake without any anesthesia. Then Tony stabbed him and he dropped dead. "Dad he, he killed the baby. He killed it!" You shouted. Then you fainted

Tony brought you back. Bruce took care of you. U woke up after week this time. "Omg baby you woke up!" Said Tony and he hugged you. "The baby is dead Dad he killed it!" You cried. All Avengers were standing there. "Calm down it's gonna be okay." Said Pepper.

After another week you were finally getting out of hospital. When you came to the Avengers HQ, everyone hugged you. You even hugged Loki tighter than anybody else. He whispered to your ear:" I love you but I know you can't trust me again. I fucked it up! I'm so sorry." "I love you but I can't do this." You stepped away from him.

You finally came home to your apartment after almost 2 months. You haven't spoke with Loki for 2 months. "This is gonna be awkward. I think he didn't dare to clean so the next week I'm a cleaning lady" you said to yourself. You opened the door and saw everything cleaned. Your jaw dropped. "Hello is anybody home?" You shouted. Loki ran to you. He was excited to see you. But were you?