Part 12.

Next morning, you walked down to have breakfast. Loki was still sleeping unlike the rest of people in building. " Good morning guys, i just wanted to say to you guys that loki and I are no longer best friend. Were more than that." You said. Everyone almost chocked but Thor and Steve already knew. "We're glad that you told us and we're happy for you." Said Nat. "Im gonna go and shower, byee" you announced.

While you were in shower, Loki woke up and heard you were showering. He walked past the bathroom and asked:" Can i join you Princess?" " Sure jump in babe" you answered. He opened the door, quickly undressed and hop in the shower. Your dad was looking for you and he heard you singing with Loki in the shower. "Hey babygirl, i don't want to interrupt you while you shower but... Hey you have there anyone?" " No dad i don't." "Please just don't lie i know you have someone there. Whoever is in the shower with my daughter, immediately get out or ill tell Jarvis to look for me." "Ehm dad seriously?" " Yes my love seriously. Jarvis who is in the shower with my daughter?" "Hello mr Stark. Your daughter is in the shower with Loki Laufeyson." "Thank you Jarvis. Now you get out of my daughters shower." Said Tony. "Gee Stark i know you don't like me but your daughter is the best person in the universe. Can we just start again please?" Asked Loki. "Fine, but if you hurt her, I'll kill you." "Dad thank you but that's enough. I love you bye" you said and continued to shower with Loki.