Part 1.

"Hey babygirl" Loki welcomed you when you came home from store. "Hi! What are we gonna do this evening? Do you have some plans? I bought your favorite snacks" you said. Loki in he's mind:" Oh my goodness!!! She knows me soo well. I must make her mine", but he finally answered you:"No i don't but we should watch some movie. What do you say?" Sure lets watch some and eat snacks!" you exclaimed. You changed to some sweatpants and prepared snacks and sodas.

As you and Loki were watching a movie, you fell asleep in his arms. You dreamed about relationship with Loki. When Loki noticed that you fell asleep he thought:" This girl is the sweetest person i have ever met. She's sleeping so peacefully."

Next morning you woke up and made Loki's favorite breakfast. " Good morning princess. Thank you for making breakfast." He said as he walked to the table." Good morning sleepyhead" you giggled.

You were enjoying pancakes you made for breakfast when your phone rang. It was Tony Stark- your father. " Hello my baby how did you sleep?" "Great dad thank you" Listen Y/N, i need you for one mission, Hydra plans on attacking Avengers HQ. We don't know who will come. We're counting on you" "Sure dad i will be there as fast as I can" you answered.

"What was that call? Please don't leave me!" Loki said. "Im sorry but i have to go, someone from Hydra plans on attacking the Avengers HQ. Ill be back as soon as I can. " You answered " please don't do any mischiefs while im not here" you laughed.

"What I am gonna do without her?" Thought Loki.