Part 19.

Three weeks passed by and you still haven't woke up. Tony cried everyday. "She is strong Tony, don't worry she will survive" Pepper comforted Tony.

Suddenly you woke up with  weird feeling in your stomach. "Dad? Are you here?" You shouted. "Omg my babygirl woke up" Tony cried with happy tears. "Dad have I gotten my period? How long I was ou?!" You asked. "You were out for three weeks but you haven't gotten your period. Is that bad?" Asked Tony. "Uhh I have to go ehh umm test my powers." "No, your not strong enough". "I'm Tony Stark's daughter I am always strong." You assured your dad.

You quickly ran to bathroom to take a pregnancy test you found. You peed on the stick and waited. "I hope I'm not pregnant" you thought.

"I'm fucking pregnant!!! What am I gonna do?" you asked yourself. You quickly ran downstairs. "Dad i need to tell you something" you started." Im pregnant." " Oh babygirl we all know, three weeks ago, when you had that crash, Bruce scanned your whole body and found out you're having a child. Its okay!" Said Tony. "Wait what? She is pregnant?! What? No! You can't be pregnant." Said Thor. "Why?" you asked. "Loki once got one human Eart girl pregnant. When the baby was born neither the baby or the girl survived. Gods can't have kids with normal people. The kid is too strong for a human body to deliver. We must get you help." answered Thor.

Tony quickly called Loki:" Hey, Tony here. You got my daughter pregnant. Seriously. She woke up today after 3 weeks. Just come and save her from dying." "Im on my way."