Part 6.

Later at night Avengers hosted something like a party but more mature. You wore sparkling red mini dress with revealed back. You were fashionably late so everyone had eyes on you. You sat next to others. Loki was staring at your beauty for few minutes. "Ooh let's play truth or dare!" exclaimed Nat. "Ok Loki truth or dare?" asked Wanda. "Truth" "Ok so is it true that you like your bestie?" He started to sweat and blush. "Ofcourse as a friend." he answered. Your smile went off your face and Loki noticed. "Ok so Y/N truth or dare?" asked you Nat. "Definitely dare" "I dare you to flirt with Loki." "As you wish Nat" and you smirked at him. You pressed him against the wall and said "I know your attracted to me Loki." "Ooh feisty. No Im not." he said. You pointed down there and laughed. "What's so funny?" he asked and you pointed down there and he was hard. Loki blushed and you let him go and got back to others.

Party ended and you went to your room but you weren't feeling like sleeping so you got on your tight shorts and sports bra and headed to gym. Everytime you punched the sack, Loki came to your mind and butterflies appeared. After while you punched down the sack and went to sleep.