Part 55.

"Hey you little monkey! Stop jumping on that couch. You know that it isn't right" you smiled as you walked into the living room. As soon as Benji saw you, he jumped into your arms. "Hey mom, do you wanna play with me?" he asked. "Benji you know we have to go to sleep now. It's almost 11 p.m. and you are only 5 years old. So we will now go to sleep okay?" you gave him a kiss on forehead. "Okay mom, Good night Papa and Thor" Benji smiled at them.

"Mommy can I sleep with you and dad? You have really comfortable bed." smiled Benji as you entered bathroom. "Okay but for only one night because you have an amazing room with dragons you like." you answered. "Yaaaay!" he started to jump and shout. You two brushed your teeth and put on some pijamas. Benji jumped on the bed. "I'm gonna check on Lizzie and Tony, are you coming with me?" you asked. "Yes!" he jumped down. You carried him to twins room. "Hello Jello! It's time to go to sleep. So quickly get to the bed." you smiled. "Mom this room is amazing! Good night, I love you!" said Lizzie and Tony too. "Good night twins, I love you." you gave them kiss on forehead and left the room.

You and Benji walked to your room. "I need to do one more thing before bed ok? Wait for me here and try to sleep. I will be back in five minutes." you said and went downstairs. "Hey babygirl, you okay?" asked you your Dad. " Yeah I guess so. Have you seen Steve?" you answered. "Yeah he is in the kitchen. Good night, sleep tight!" said Tony. "Good night dad"

"Are you coming to bed?" you asked Steve when you saw him making tea. "Yeah sure thing, but I just wanted to make tea." he took your hand and together you walked to bedroom.