Part 38.

Wanda, Nat and Steve came. "We feel you girl. Steve told us about him. So come on, twins are with your Dad. Let's have girly day with Steve" laughed Nat and everybody laughed.

First you had massage. It was good. You relieved the stress from passed few days. "Oh I am actually enjoying this very much girls. I think I will be joining you everytime you do something like this." said Steve and you laughed. You looked right into Steve eyes and he looked into yours. You felt butterflies in stomach.

Second, you put one some face masks and watched films with your favorite snacks. "Ugh this thing that is on my face stinks. How can you stay so long in this?" complained Steve and made everyone laugh.

Last thing you did was a party. You went to local pub. You wore blue dress. Everyone was dancing and drinking but you didn't. You felt that something wasn't right with you tummy so you rather didn't drink. "Me and Wanda will bring some sodas." said Nat and they left. Steve and you were dancing together when suddenly he kissed you. "I'm sorry i-" he tried to say something but you kissed him. You kissed for almost five minutes. When Nat and Wanda saw you, they squeaked from excitement. You realized they were watching so you stopped and blushed. "I shipped you two for a long time now!" screamed Wanda. "Don't worry we can keep a secret" said Nat and you went home.

When you got home, it was late and twins were already sleeping. "Good night everyone. Thank you for everything." you said and went to sleep.