Ch 205: The Night Offer

Start from the beginning

"That's what you said to Orchid?" Lin Ye asks Lapland.

"Are there really any more answers?" she asks Lin in return.

"There is no place to eat if you're poor. A job gets the money. If you don't have the money you can't eat. Or you could just go and steal some?"

"You are right." Lin Ye smiles.

He suddenly sees the scar on Lappland's left eye, suddenly thought of something, and slowly erased his first impression of Lappland.

"What are you looking at?" Lappland asks.

"Nothing." Lin Ye shakes his head. His smile is still on his face.

An infected person with a gloomy past, extremely high combat power, and an infected who doesn't care about her identity as one.

Lin Ye doesn't know why people think of her in a bad light before really getting to know her. That is just unprofessional.

If he could describe Lappland at first glance, it would be Dangerous. She acts, talks, and presents herself in a manner meant to ward off potential threats. But after adding all the puzzle pieces Lin has that makeup Lappland, he only sees a strong girl trying to survive.

Now he thinks about it, all of the infected people that he met are all the same in his eyes, individuals with problems but harmless if you know them.

That even includes Ifrit, who looks fierce but without her guardians is more like a helpless, explosive child.

So, when he sees Lappland now, Lin Ye subconsciously puts her into the same category as Liz, Ifrit, and Ptilopsis.

Lapland's scar reminded Lin Ye that he needs to learn who a person is before given his opinion of that person.

Lin Ye sees Lappland in a different light now.

"Hey, what are you thinking, why are you not talking?" Lappland's slightly dissatisfied voice, pulling Lin Ye out of his thoughts.

"Oh, It's nothing." Lin Ye shakes his head,

He will not be fool by how tactless she is acting now. She just a misunderstood person.

When he looks at Lappland now, she really is beautiful in her own way. When she was wearing her jacket, she seemed more tomboyish but now Lin Ye is having a hard time looking at a certain part of her upper body. His mother thought him well so he won't betray her.

He now can only look at her eyes without squinting.

This made Lapland feel a little strange, and she tilts her head. "It always feels weird being around you."

"Why?"

"I'm not a kind person," Lappland says, "I warn you, you will die horribly."

A normal person might be scared right now, but Lin just lets out a small smile. This seems to make Lappland a little uncomfortable, that's not how he should react to that threat.

"Are you worried I'm a bad person" "Lin Ye said solemnly, "Look at my face, you know that I can't be a bad person."

"Well, you have the face a weak person would have."

Lin Ye continues to smile.

"...Whatever. Just don't bother me." Lapland lay back again, turning her back to Lin Ye,

"If you bother me anymore, I'll kill you on the spot.

Although Lappland said so, Lin Ye doesn't feel any fear.

"Do you really want to sleep here, It doesn't look so comfortable?" Lin Ye continues to advise, "If you do not want to sleep in your dormitory, then why not sleep on my floor?"

"... What?"

"I said why not sleep on my floor. I am the manager of the fourth floor did you know that?" Lin Ye says,

"Not only am I a Psychologist, but I am also the manager of the floor. I often take people in there. Come, you will feel at home there."

"What do you mean, I will feel at home?"

"Just like you, they don't really interact well with other people." Lin ye says, "Although there are some residents on my floor, it is still very large. You can find a room there, eat something and sleep comfortably."

"...I always feel that your tone is so weird." Lappland stands up again,

"I said you are really annoying; do you really want to fight me?!" Lappland yells as she put her hands on the handle of her swords.

Lin Ye had to step back.

"You talk too much and what's wrong with this place? Look how big and spacious this is. You can sleep wherever you want to sleep!" She says loudly,

"The people you mentioned just now can sleep comfortably with me? Me? As I am now? Can that really be done?!"

Lin Ye's mouth twitches slightly, thinking about what Lappland said. It really makes sense. His floor is not as spacious as the training ground is.

"You have been talking nonsense with me for a long time."

Lappland draws her sword and points it at Lin Ye, and says coldly, "Whether you are kind or not, this is my place to sleep tonight. If you are done, please leave quickly."

Lin Ye can only leave. The other party is very determined to sleep here, what can he do?

After two steps, he thinks up of something great, turning his head to look at Lappland.

"So, you won't go? Get ready then."

"I just want to ask, it's midnight snack time in the cafeteria, do you want some food?"

"Food?"

Her tail wags.

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by Kingofkraken

Edit by Jaq