In other words, she didn't mind showing her being an infected, and even consciously wants to show it to others.

Within a few minutes, Lin Ye had a general impression of Lappland.

He needs to know more. After all, this is the new job Orchid handed to him.

Lapland didn't know what Lin Ye was thinking, and she didn't mind.

She looks at Lin Ye with interest: "I saw you."

"Huh? What did you see?"

"You were practicing sword just now." Lappland tilts her head, "I have been watching it all the time. It's quite interesting."

'Watching others practice...you don't feel bored doing that?' Lin Ye thinks in his heart but didn't say it.

Instead, he smiles, "So, is there any advice you can give me?"

At this time, Lin Ye notices the two silver-white swords that Lappland has hanging around her waist. The shape of the sword is a bit strange. There is a huge semicircle between the handle and the blade.

is it that practical or just for style? If it's for style, I respect that. They do look badass.

"Advice? Are you asking for advice?" Lapland says in a very bored tone,

"I'm sorry, I probably can't give you any advice, because you are too weak.

Ouch... But true, nonetheless. Lin Ye winces in his heart.

"I feel like most of the 99 heads that I cut off were better than you." Lappland spread her hands,

"So, I don't know how to teach you. I actually came here to tell you that you are too weak, so don't practice. Such weak swordsmanship is a bit embarrassing to watch."

Lin Ye takes a deep breath.

Lin Ye believes that she just wanted to aggravate him, so she deliberately targeted him.

However, it was indeed the first time they met today, and it was impossible for Lappland to have heard of him.

There is another possibility, regarding who Lappland is. A woman who likes to talk to people but is not very pleasant to talk to.

"Hmm? You don't believe me? Ah!" Lappland's hands moved to her side, and to the hilts of her swords as she laughed.

"I know! How about I show you how weak you truly are! Let's fight! One on one!

Lin Ye's eyelids twitches, then did he understand why Lappland tried to get him mad.

In the files given by the medical department, he remembers what they wrote on it for her personality.

A fight maniac

"So, you just wanted to fight with me." Lin Ye said with a smile, "But you found the wrong person, I'm just a doctor."

"Huh?" Lapland tilts her head, " A doctor?"

"Yup. A doctor."

"Why does a doctor practice sword?"

Lin Ye thinks for a while and jokes, "Because studying medicine is too lonely. "

Lapland nods "I see. So that's it."

'She actually believed it...'

"But that doesn't matter if you're a doctor or not!" Lappland yells,

"Let's fight!"

Lin Ye's mouth twitches slightly,

"What's different between a doctor and a normal person?" She says,

"If you take a sword, you're a swordsman, right? Doctors and swordsmen are no different? And I think that ut better that you are one. You can treat yourself if you are injured. I don't need treatment, because you can't hurt me either way."

Lin Ye is stunned. He doesn't know why. He feels that Lappland's words seem to make sense.'

"Come on!"

Lappland moves her hands to her wrists eagerly,

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Slow down!" Lin Ye steps back a bit,

he didn't know why Lappland gets excited, but he quickly says, "I can't beat you!"

"How can a swordsman easily give up?" Lappland said, "If you said that you should be 5 feet under by now."

Lin Ye is having a headache, "Why do you have to fight me?"

"Because I don't know other people." Lappland says "I just came to this place not long ago."

"You should know someone; do you not have a roommate?"

"Roommate?" Lappland tilts her head.

Lin Ye finds that she seems to like to tilt her head a lot, "What's a roommate?"

"Who do you live with?"

"I live alone."

"A room for one person?" Lappland shakes her head: "A training ground for one person."

Lin Ye is stunned "Huh?"

"Yes, I plan to sleep here tonight." She throws her hands up," This is not my right"?

"...You are sleeping here? Why? Do you not have a room assignment?"

"Yeah, but I forget where it is. "Lappland states,

"And I hate living in a small space. Don't you feel like you're in a cage?"

She sighs, "Forget it, there is nothing to get out fighting someone like you. I'd better go back to sleep" Then she walks off.

Lin Ye thought she was joking, why would anyone sleep outside in the cold of the night?

Still doubting and being responsible for his new job, Lin Ye still follows her.

He watches Lappland as she finds a suitable place on the lawn. She unbuttons her coat and spreads it on the ground. Then she laid down, folding her legs while chewing some grass, and looking up at the moon.

"You really do sleep here..." Lin Ye said, he had followed her silently.

Lappland naturally knew that Lin Ye had followed her. She turns her head, glances at Lin Ye,

"Why are you still here? You don't want to fight me so leave."

Lin Ye was silent and then asks, "What should you do if it rains?"

"When it rains, it will rain."

Lappland's tone has turned a bit sad. "Like it always has."

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Draft by Jaq

Proofread by Kingofkraken & d0d0b1rd

Edit by Jaq