38 wishing you for the best and happiness

Start from the beginning

"That was never my intention. I never-"

"It's a yes or no question." Minho spat.

Jisung pondered on the question for a while and finally came up with an answer. He slowly looked in Minho's eyes, where it was filled with rage and anger. "Yes." He softly replied as a tear trailed down his cheeks. "But I really do lov-"

"Love?" Minho snapped. "Don't tell me that you fell in love with me when you've used me. That's far from love, Jisung. Leave, I don't want to see you anymore, we're done."

"Minho shouldn't you hear-" Chan tried to intervene.

Minho glared at Chan. "There is nothing left for him to say. I got what I needed to hear and we're done."

"Minh- and he's gone." Chan said as he saw Minho's figure enter the training room. Chan turned around to where Jisung was but he was already gone, as well as Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin. "Where did they go?"

Hyunjin turned around and saw that Seungmin wasn't there. "He was right here!"

"They ran after Jisung." Changbin said as he looked out of the broken window that Minho broke.

The three quickly ran after their boyfriends.

Meanwhile...

"Wait!" Jeongin yelled, stopping Jisung in his tracks.

"What were you and Minho talking about?" Seungmin panted for air. "What bet?"

"Did you really use him to win a bet? Did you use us... just to get close to him?" Felix looked Jisung in the eyes. "Was all of this a part of that stupid mission of yours assigned three years ago?"

"A losing bet, that's what it was." Jisung mumbled to himself but Seungmin heard him. "And I've already explained to you that it was never my intentions to-"

"Felix!" Changbin cut Jisung off. "Why didn't you tell me where you were going! I almost got a heart attack!"

Chan ran up to Jeongin putting a jacket over him. "It's cold out and you didn't think about wearing a jacket?!"

Hyunjin engulfed Seungmin into a hug and shivered. "You're so cold!"

Jisung looked at the three couples in jealousy and sadness. He wished he was in Minho's arms, embracing him, nagging him how he didn't have a jacket on. But that thought was out of the question. He and Minho were done. Minho doesn't want to see him anymore. Just with the thought of Minho not wanting him anymore, another tear had streamed down his face. 

I guess she was right. No one would ever want me or love me. I'm just a nuisance who doesn't deserve love. He looked at the three couples one more time. Wish you all the best and happiness. With that thought, he slipped through the gate without a sound, disappearing into thin air.

"Hwang, stop hugging me for a sec, I need- where did Jisung go?!" Seungmin looked around frantically.

"Why does it matter where he went?" Changbin asked. "He's our enemy and-"

"He's your enemy!" Seungmin snapped. "Jisung will never be my enemy. Just because I joined your group doesn't mean that he'll automatically be my enemy. Your rival never did anything to me so why should I hate them just because the majority does?! I understand that they did some horrendous things but don't tie Jisung into it. "

Chan rubbed his temples. "Seungmin, I know you and Jisung were friends for three years and that you feel betrayed but-"

"Betrayed?" Seungmin bit the inner parts of his cheeks. "There was nothing for him to betray!"