"I won't Pop" Justin assured him.

The older father had gone to the kitchen to see his surrogate daughter cooking, he began helping her.

"What's going on?" Hank asked, breaking the silence.

"Jordy brought up something on the way home"

"Is she alright?"

"She's fine, she asked me if I can take her bra shopping on Saturday"

Hank had completely stopped what he was doing when she said those words. His little girl who was only 10 wanted to wear a bra. In his mind that was a main sign of her growing up. He didn't want that.

He was still speechless; he didn't know what to really say. The older man had just stayed frozen in his spot. Erin went and put a gentle hand on his arm.

"She asked me because she felt it would be weird asking you"

Times like this Hank wishes Anna was here to do this stuff with Jordan. "I wish Anna was here"

"We all do. You can talk to her if you want"

"I will"

After dinner and the dishes were cleaned up, Jordan went to get ready for bed. Justin said he was going out with friends. Erin had gone home. The older father had gone up to check on his daughter. Jordan was changed for bed and sat on the bed brushing her hair.

Hank leaned against the door. "Ready for bed sweetheart"

The ten-year-old looked to see her father. "Yeah"

He walked over and sat next to her and Jordan leaned into him, Hank had put an arm around her pulling her close. He couldn't believe she was ten already. It felt like yesterday she was just born. Now she was a ten in just a few years she would be a teenager. God where did all the years go?

"Erin told you about what I asked her" Jordan says softly, it was more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah she did"

"I didn't know how to ask you and make it seem weird or awkward"

"Sweetheart you can always, always come to me about anything. That's what I'm here for. You don't have to be ashamed, embarrassed to ask me anything. If anything I want you to come to me" He held her a tad tighter. "I know in times like this you miss your mother, I do too very much"

"W-would you like to come with us on Saturday?"

"I'd love too baby girl"

She smiled and kissed her father's cheek and he kissed her head. He tucked her in for the night and went to bed himself. The week had quickly passed by, it was finally Saturday. The small family was heading to Walmart. Justin had tagged along as well needing some stuff of his own.

Justin went off in search of his stuff while Hank and Erin helped Jordan look at the bras. Erin and Jordan went through the sports bras they thought would be a better fit for Jordan. When Hank looked at them and saw all the different sizes, his eyes had gone wide. His little girl would end up wearing these? He already dreaded the teenage years. If any little weasel even looked at his baby like that he'd remove their eyes.

All he could do was browse and look, and try to keep a straight face. It's for Jordan. It's for his little girl.. He had kept telling himself that over and over again. After trying some on and picking out ones she liked she dropped them in the basket.

Justin had come back after getting his stuff, he was even horrified that his baby sister was gonna wear these, he'd pound any poor sap if they even looked at his baby sister the wrong way. He looked at the bras and thought of something funny. He grabbed a small pair and put them on over his shirt.

"What do you guys think?" Justin asked his small family.

Jordan looked and smacked the palm of her hand to her forehead. She loved her brother but sometimes he could be so embarrassing. Erin chuckled and patted her sister's head.

"Dad make him stop," Jordan said, not looking at her brother.

"Pink is so not your color Justin" Erin laughed.

"You have to admit I look hot" Justin commented letting out a chuckle.

"Dad" Jordan whined. "Make him stop"

Justin had grabbed another pair and tried to put it on, a sharp smack over the head made him stop. Hank had sent a sharp smack upside his son's head.

"I swear you're like a grown child sometimes" Hank told his son.

"You gotta admit Pop it was funny"

"Just take it off and let's go"

He tried taking it off but it had gotten stuck. "Oh no, it's...it's stuck"

It had taken Erin to help him out of it and she tossed it in a nearby cart, after paying for the stuff they had headed home. When they headed home Jordan went to her room to try one on. It fit well. She grinned. She put one on top of her shirt and went down.

"What do you guys think?" Jordan asked.

They looked, Erin and Justin laughed. Hank couldn't hold it in and let out a chuckle. His children couldn't be anymore alike.