Finally, when she fixed her posture, she was surprised at who she saw in front of her. 

Of course, Dumbledore was there in all his glory, patiently petting Fawkes. But beside him was a familiar stern-looking witch. Professor McGonagall. She looked many years younger but still beautiful. Arabella always thought she was beautiful. She gave her a small smile, and Arabella returned it. 

She looked to her left, and there was a set of red-headed twins. She breathe caught in her throat because they looked just like Fred and George. Fred. The last time she saw him, he was lifeless on the great hall floor. She knew they weren't her twins from her time, so she could only assume these were Molly Weasley's brothers. Fabian and Gideon. 

Lastly, Arabella's eyes focused on a younger-looking man. He couldn't have been a few years older than her. The man had dark features. He had dark skin and big brown eyes. His hair was mid-length, not quite reaching his shoulders. Arabella assumes he was about the twin's age. She had no idea who he was.

Dumbledore was the first to speak, "Ah, miss Goldstein, I am so glad you could join us. Would you like some sweets? I have acid pops, chocolate frogs, exploding bon-"

He was cut off by Mgcongall clearing her throat.

"Right, not the time. I think introductions are in order. Miss Goldstein, I would like you to meet Minerva McGonagall, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and, lastly, Benji Fenwick. Everyone, this is Arabella Goldstein."

Arabella awkwardly stepped forward and stuck out her hand for everyone to shake.

"It's lovely to meet you all," she said with a small smile.

"Now that everyone knows each other, please have a seat, and we can get started. Miss Goldstein, I brought them here because they will be the only ones who will know the truth about your situation. I've taken the liberty to tell them everything you told me. They are all order members that I wholeheartedly trust, so you should too."

Arabella could only nod. She knew for sure that she could trust Minnie but the other three? She didn't even know them, she's never met them in her life, and now Dumbledore is asking her to trust them? She was still a little wary of Dumbledore and his intentions ever since she found out the truth the night of the battle.

Dumbledore continued, "I assume that you wrote everything down that I've asked you to?"

"Yes, professor! I have everything with me; let me get my notes." She went searching through her bag until she found a small black journal.

Arabella brought it out and looked up, "Where would you like me to start, professor?"

"We can start with the locations of the Horcruxes."

"Right, so the first one is the diadem of Ravenclaw. It would be the easiest one to get."

"Why is that?" Benji Fenwick asked, "hasn't it been lost for centuries?"

"Well, yes, but Voldemort," everyone flinched except Dumbledore at the name, "thought it was a good idea to hide in the castle. I mean, it's not his smartest move, but he did choose a room that no one would have the chance of finding."

"and what room would that be, miss Goldstein?" said McGonagall.

"The room where everything is hidden. The room of requirement on the seventh floor."

"Of course! That room is wicked hard to find..." Gideon started.

"though we did throw some amazing parties in there." Fabien finished

To this, Arabella tried to stifle a laugh because of the look McGonagall was giving them. They definitely reminded her of the Weasley twins.

"and the others?" asked Benji Fenwick, leaning on his elbows on his thighs in interest.