"Hyung~!" Jungkook whined as he bit his lip.

"Keep doing that until Hoseok's punishment ends." Jin said, and to which Taehyung nodded.

Jimin brought his hips closer to Hoseok's lips as soon as Jin finished his sentence.

"Take your tongue out." Hoseok did what Namjoon told him to do. "Good boy."

Hoseok looked at Jimin's throbbing dick and back up at Jimin's beautiful eyes.

"So." Jimin slid in his dick inside of Hoseok's warm wet mouth. "You know why you're getting this punishment?"

Muffled words came out of Hoseok's mouth.

"You know it's not just the game right?" Jimin licked his lips when Hoseok hollowed his cheeks and started sucking on the tip of his dick.

Hoseok's eyes perked up.

"I found you touching yourself 2 days ago." Jimin smirked, and Hoseok stopped his movements. "Oh, you stopped? Did you really think I wouldn't find out? There's 6 boys living with you Hoseok."

Yoongi forcefully pushed Hoseok's head forward, Jimin's dick hitting the back of his throat. His gagging not being unnoticed by the others.

He moved his head for him.

"Namjoon sent me a video of you riding that pink dildo of yours, you looked so naughty." Jimin groaned, his mouth felt so right around him. "Moaning my name like the slut you are."

Jungkook gave a throaty moan.

"Did hyung really do that?" Jungkook bit his lip.

"You're slutty hyung did do that Jungkookie, now be a good boy and bring me his pink dildo would you?" Jimin looked back, grinning a little.

Hoseok's eyes widened, crying a little against Jimin's hard dick. He needed some sort of air, his nose wasn't doing much, and Yoongi kept making him deep throat his daddy.

His hands went up and tried to push himself off of Jimin but Yoongi quickly caught his wrist with his other hand.

"This is a punishment Hoseok. Do you need to be reminded?" Yoongi grunted.

"I also brought the lube Hoseok had in his drawer daddy." Jimin's body tensed for a bit, and he reached out for the toy. "It's strawberry flavored." And Taehyung went back to squeezing Jungkook's dick.

"Thank you kookie." Jungkook softly moaned at the pet name.

Taehyung softly rubbed his fingers on the hard dick, squeezing tightly just like Jin-hyung said.

"Namjoon, take off his pants and put this in him." Jimin smirked as he passed Namjoon both the lube and the pink dildo.

Yoongi moved a side so that Namjoon had enough space, still moving Hoseok's head for him.

"Take off his shirt Yoongi." Jimin told, his lips parted open, licking his lips, loving the view below him.

Hoseok had a moment to breathe as two of his boyfriends were taking off his clothes.

"Stop panting like you're a dog." Jimin coldly commented, making Hoseok pout. "Or do you want us to treat you like a dog?"

"Another dog?" Jin smirked, looking over at Taehyung. "We found you a friend puppy."

Hoseok shook his head, still trying to catch his breath to a normal pace.

"I guess you'll be our only puppy then." Jin kissed Taehyung. "Our spoiled little puppy." Taehyung got shy and giggled a little.

Jimin softly smiled at the cute action but then brought his attention to the main reason why he was there. Hoseok of course.

He quickly brought his hands to Jimin's thighs when Namjoon slid in the pink dildo inside of him.

"D-daddy~!" He bit his lip, his body tensing up. By himself he opened his mouth and let Jimin's big hard dick inside his mouth.

Namjoon didn't let Hoseok adjust to the size, knowing Jimin would do the same, also cause this was a punishment.

Moving it in and out of him roughly.

Slapping the boys smooth ass cause he wanted to.

One of Hoseok's hands went towards Yoongi's pants. Eyeing the clear dent in the jeans Yoongi was wearing.

His pleading eyes made Yoongi turn in and let the boy unbutton his jeans and he helped him pull them down. Yoongi's long cock sprung out, using his hand to pump his length since his mouth was already busy.

Hoseok was a moaning mess, his asshole being abused by Namjoon and his mouth full of Jimin's cock. He knew he couldn't touch himself, and if he did he would be there for a long time.