Chapter 24- Unwanted Guest

The last thing I knew I was falling in a whirlpool (in which I already was) with my friends, if that even makes sense. And the next moment, I was sprawled on a white-coloured floor. I looked around and took in the view, it was a chamber as white as snow, surrounded by tall white columns embedded with gold coiling around the room in various patterns.

"Where are we?" Charlotte asked.

"It is a very nice question which is always answered by some unwanted guest. Let's see who is our guest now." Thomas said.

"Eh guys? I think we are her guest." Adrien spoke up pointing towards a woman wearing white dress with golden embroidery, golden headband, gold bracelets and gold necklace. She had black hair tied in a fancy bun on top of her head and grey eyes.

"Ugh." I sighed.

"You know her Amy?" Teichi asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." I replied.

"Hi Amy. It's been long since we met, 16 long years." The woman said.

"I suppose she is your mom Amy?" Adrien asked.

I looked at him with a start "H-how do you know?" I asked.

"What?! Whoa, I was just kidding. She really is your mom? I thought you said that you were.... An orphan." He said.

I sighed in relief "Uhm, long story." I looked down at the floor.

"Then tell in short." Aiden spoke up and I glared at him.

"Tell them Amy. They have a right to know what they should know." Mom said.

I cleared my throat and said "So guys, I know you won't be shocked now. Not after knowing about Roselle but.... Meet another Goddess here, she is Athena. The Greek Goddess of wisdom who happens to by mom. And I am not an orphan." I stopped.

"Ofcourse you are not. You have.... A mom. And what about your dad?" Thomas asked and my eyes teared up.

"You have a painful backstory I suppose?" Adrien asked and I nodded.

Mhmm... I- Mom- Dad...." I trailed off and began sobbing "Sorry guys... I can't..."

"Tell them dear." Mom said.

"Why can't you tell? Why make... Amy go through her painful past again? She is already suffering through so much." Adrien spoke up.

"I-It's okay Adrien. 18 years ago, my mom met my dad, Jonas Rick. Yeah, Rick is our surname it's not given by any orphanage. So, ofcourse, as you might know, my mom fell in love with him but...." I trailed off and looked at mom. She shook her head slightly and I got what she meant.

"But... when she was pregnant, another Goddess cursed my mom because.... It might seem weird but that Goddess also fell in love with my dad. Infact, she liked him even before my mom met him. But as soon as my mom came in his life, he only loved her by heart. So, that Goddess was so desperate that she used her magic and kind of held dad under spell and had my step sister whom I don't know yet. Mum never talked about her. Whatever, after the Goddess found that dad was madly in love with mom then she made my mom swear on river Styx that she won't give birth to me. But my mom was not conscious when she swore it and she didn't even know that she took an oath and, well ofcourse, I was born. But she broke the oath on river Styx, so she had to pay the price. And the price was.... She had to k-uhh-kill my dad. She had no choice. I was too young at that time and I saw my dad crumbling to dust as soon as she touched him, right here, right before my eyes. She then left me in the Corporeal world on my own, occasionally helping me out. But mostly, I used to roam from street to street, trying to find a reason to live and sometimes, a way to die. Okay, that's all, I don't wanna go to that side of my life." I finished.