Chapter 6: The Crystal Chamber

Riding on a beautifully magical dragon which was red in colour with Amber eyes and as humongous as a giant, I was having fun in my own Disneyland which had a Nutella River, Cotton Candy Mountains and Candy Trees with Toffee rainfall. Yeah, you guessed it, I was in my dreamworld or.... my spirit was in heavens? Whatever it was, I loved it.

From about fifty feet in the air I decided to jump off the dragon and into the Nutella River and so did I (Was I mad? I don't know). I flew down like a raindrop, sweet scented air gushing past my face, my hair flying here and there and as I grew closer to the river I realised that it wasn't Nutella anymore!

It turned to a bright shade of green and that reminded me of something, I began to descend in god-knows-what speed but it sure was too much to be handled. The river grew nearer and Splash!

I was in there drowning. The water was quite warm but I couldn't have enjoyed that while drowning, I tried to gasp in air but nothing entered in my lungs apart from water. I began to feel dizzy and... I couldn't help but drown. Still I flailed my legs and arms but nothing worked.

CLINK! I jumped out of my skin and my eyes flew open to stare at a blue ceiling and pink walls. This place was not so familiar so I shot up on my bed to realise that my head was splitting due to pain.

Beside me was a Thai girl with short Blue hair highlighted with streaks of golden colour, wearing golden top and silver shorts having Honey-coloured eyes looking at me with a spoon in her hand. "Wh-who are you?" I asked however I was so used to meet strangers when I wake up that it was nothing strange for me.

"Hi! I am Lisa." I was quite confused "Lisa? Like the Lisa Manoban from Blackpink? You look quite similar... And where am I?" That girl Lisa rolled her eyes "No I am not the Lisa of Blackpink. Even though we look quite similar, I am not her. I am Lisa Won Bella. And for your second question, you'll understand. First of all I am your nurse for today. And I think you are fine now. But let me check first."

She brought a machine near to my head, it was quite small and didn't looked harmful, it looked quite similar to barcode reader but I knew it wasn't that. As soon as it came near my head it gave a beep and Lisa looked at it understandingly. "Hmm... Heartrate 93, breathing level normal, Brain Abnormality level also normal... Yeah. Yeah. You are fine girl just a bit of pain in head. Uh, what was your name? Anny? Gramy? What was it?" I was a bit disgusted "Amy Chandeliour Rick." She nodded "Yeah. So get up and we've got to meet your friends."

At the word 'Friends' there was a burst of energy in my body and I stood up and said "Yeah sure Lisa. Uh. I guess I might need some assistance, cause my head still hurts..." I said and the girl nodded and gave me a hand. I walked forward and realised that the place was no less than a hospital wing. It had about twenty or so beds lying in an order all of them were empty though, next to my table were a few medicines (or whatever they were).

I knew that this place was strange to me but I had a feeling that I should trust these people here. "Amy you know? You are different from others. They recovered from Zenstash in one day but you took three whole days. Your case was quite severe."

I again was puzzled "Zens-what?" The girl said "It's not for me to explain.. Ira has to." We walked through the maze of hospital beds and finally stood before a fully-mechanised door. With a touch from Lisa's hand the door flung open and there stood my friends, all of them better than they looked earlier.

"Guys!" I exclaimed and hugged Charlotte too tightly "Amy! My ribs are on the verge of fracture!" I smiled and stepped back. They invited me outside and I felt as if someone was supplying my lungs with sweets! The air in that place was so good and pure that it felt as if I was in heavens up in the air.