21

NOT EDITED!
✨✨Usually I won't be posting day after day, but I decided to post another chapter today. The special reason being... WE HIT 2k READS ayyEeeE!!

I forgot to thank you all for when we hit 1k, but I find it crazy how quickly we hit 2k! I personally don't believe my work is deserving of such devoted readers, because I am still lacking in a lot of aspects of writing. I'm honored that you all enjoy the writing! So I decided to post another one to thank you all! ✨✨
~AU👁👄👁

     We sat there during the movies. The loud speakers filling our ears, the appalling music making people's heart rush. The thrill of a jump scare made me flinch a few times, making Mingyu practically scream. I'd turn to him with my finger in his face, laughing at him. He'd awkwardly laugh back, gripping tightly on my warm when ever he was filled with fear.

     I feel a small tug on my other arm, I switch sides leaning forward to the female beside me. "How's your date so far with Mingyu?"

     I turn towards her, shooting her a thumbs up while my lips pouted out. I nod my head too, looking back at Mingyu who was covering his eyes in his elbows while chomping down on some of the movie theatre popcorn. "It's going really great... although it would've been better if you two didn't come." I complain glaring at her slightly. I move back to Mingyus side, letting him grip tightly on my arm. As I moved I flinched again by how loud Mingyu screamed. I laugh loudly causing the people in front of us to shush us.

~~~

     As Mingyu and I walked out of the theatre I continued to laugh at him, walking backwards. I continued to tease him, not bothering to keep watch of where I was going. As I continued walking, I felt my back hit against a large chest. I quickly look up, feeling the top of my head hit against there peck. A prominent jaw came into view. My mouth went agape. I immediately turned around and bowed to the familiar face. With formal speech, I spoke. "Hello again. It's been a while."

     Joshua laughed and waved his hand in the hair. Hinting for me to stop, which left me in confusion. "There's no need for the formalities. We're friends, aren't we?"

     "He's saying that because he's not use to the formalities. He from the US." A voice popped up behind him, slinging his arm over his shoulder, slapping his peck and then leaving a squeeze. Earning a slap from Joshua. I stare at the unknown face. Blinking a few times trying to register if I've ever saw him before.

     Interrupting my thoughts, a long heavy sigh was released through Mingyus slightly parted lips. He brought his hand to his forehead, head in a repeated motion, moving from left and right. (Damn,, Ain't I smooth?) "Did you guys literally follow me here? Joshua? Seungkwan? Don't you dare think I don't see Chan and Vernon over there hiding behind the ice cream machine!"

     I followed Mingyus fingers to the machine watching two large boys hide behind eachother, our eyes connected and them vanishing further behind the metal box. I left out a chuckle, covering my mouth with a fist. "Wae?! We all wanted to see if Mingyu was actually on a date, a physical date..."

     Joshua interrupted Seungkwan pointing at me slightly. "I just... wasn't thinking it was going to be you." I have a small awkward smile and nodded my head at nothing. Joshua turned around and motioned for the two boys to make there way over. I bow to the approaching boys. "This is Vernon and Chan."

     "I've met Vernon before. I went to his and a guy name Dokyeoms birthday party. It's my first time meeting Chan." I bow towards chan and held out my hand shaking his slightly. "It's nice to meet you."

     "The pleasure is all mine... now why do you like Mingyu? What's even good about him—" the younger boy teased, glancing back and forth between Mingyu and I, trying to get his reaction. I also looked at Mingyu, he lifted his fist in the air in a hitting motion. Looking like he was ready to murder. I laughed. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!"

     "Why're you all even here? Can you leave so we can enjoy ourselves without your company—"

     I place my hand on Mingyus shoulder. Making his words come to a halt. "Don't get so angry. I'm having lots of fun with you regardless if there's people."

     "Looks like we weren't the only ones following you all." Vernon whispers in a low voice, pointing behind us. Two people with scowling faces followed behind. Eyes watching Mingyu and I's every move. "I suppose we should leave you guys on your double date night now. Now can we please just watch this movie?"

     Mingyu and I bid farewell with the other boys and walked to his car. Driving to a nearby restaurant. In the rear view mirror, I can see the Dodge Charger filled with nightmares follow behind us.

~~~

     We all sat there in silence, not wanting to speak. Fear of making the atmosphere any more awkward. I coughed, looking at Mingyu and then Yeonhee. She sat there leaning back into her chair, her fingers spinning her glass cup of water in a circle. I decide to break that silence. "So... how did you all enjoy the movie?"

     I got the same answer from everyone. —"it was good."

     And the conversation ended before it even started. I tilt my lip and decided to look at Mingyu. Grabbing his hand and playing with his overly sized fingers, comparing hand size and everything. "You got such small hands."

     I nod, interlocking our fingers. Trying to showcase out PDA infront of Jeonghan. I don't like PDA, not my favorite thing. In this case, it might be my best friend. Trying to get out of the situation with Jeonghan. Him and his games. He still things of me as a chessboard, he can just play consistently. What he doesn't know is, every time he makes a move, he's bound to lose.
     —Checkmate, bitch.

     I felt the aching pressure of someone's shoes passing against my leg. I groan a little, lifting my leg and massaging my aching spot. I stare at the person straight across from me. Yeonhee. I furrow my eyebrows for a quick second, giving her a questioned glance. She only glared back at me. I pull out my phone and pointed at it towards her. She huffed out of disbelief and pulled her phone from her pocket, her head limping to the side.

Yeonhas Ass
What's your problem?

I don't know, what's yours? Why'd you just kick me?

Yeonhas Ass
Do I need to have a reason? You completely forgot I'm alive ever since you met Mingyu!

Weren't you the one who tried to hook us up in the first place?
Why're you being like this?
It's annoying.

Yeonhas Ass
What's more annoying is you ignoring me.
Aren't I your bestfriend?
Why have you been so distant lately?
I shouldn't have even introduced you to Mingyu.

Jesus Christ.
Stop overreacting!
Let's talk about this later.

Yeonhas Ass
We will.
And stop flirting so openly
You're practically giving him a public blowjob it's disgusting.

Stfu.
Love you.

     I look up, seeing Yeonhee giggle. As we both stared at eachother, she coughed away her laughter and glared back at me. I smirked and shook my head, staring at Mingyu, and in the corner of my eyes I can see Jeonghan staring at me. I continue to glance around the room, my eyes being attracted to the four people who entered the restaurant. My eyes widened as I continued to trace their every move. "Are you alright?"

     I nod my head at Mingyus question. My eyes going back tracing my parents and Jeonghans parents whom were laughing about themselves. What could they possibly be conversing about?