32

NOT EDITED
I was debating with myself if I should post a double update today, and I decided to do it.
Reason being,
~
1; it was Easter today, happy holidays.
2; I haven't updated in almost a week.
And 3; someone left a really nice comment(s) for me which made me feel very happy because I honestly haven't been feeling the greatest this week.
~
All I needed was a little something which made me extremely happy, so I want to thank you.
~ AU❤️

Y/N LEE
"I'm going to kill that sick bastard." Those words kept repeating in my head all night. I wasn't able to sleep for hours. I worried for Jeonghans behalf. Was he alright? He isn't hurt, is he? I was so worried and tired I seemed to have passed out on the couch waiting for him to call or return that night, safely.

By the time I woke up, I was lying in a bed, Jeonghans arms wrapped around me. Both of us snuggling underneath the covers of the blankets. Relief was the only thing that filled me up. I pulled Jeonghans sleeping corpse towards me, holding him ever so tightly. I didn't care. In that moment it felt right, I felt safe and I was happy knowing Jeonghan was safe. He continued to sleep, pulling one of his arms off of me, I look at his hands. Fresh scabs formed on his knuckles... as well as hold ones? I looked up at his face, looking closer then usually. I notice that foundation was being wiped off as he slept, revealing his bruised face. I let my fingers trace over his skin.

I stiffen as I see a corner of his lips tweak up, my breath hitched watching him. "Are you checking me out, Ms. Y/N?" I roll my eyes, rolling over to my side to avoid looking at him.

"Were you awake this whole time?" I asked. He hummed a yes, the bed rustling as he sat himself up on the covers. I felt him place his hand on my shoulders, rubbing it gently in a soothing manner. "...what time did you get here last night?"

"Maybe between 3-4 am..." Jeonghan answered as he continued to sooth me out. His fingers rubbing against my arm. "Are you alright?"

I hesitate to answer. In all honesty... No. I wasn't alright. I'm afraid. If he was capable of this, isn't someone else? What if I am not the only victim to this kind of assault and harassment? I know I'm not the only victim. What if Yeonhee went through this? Or my mother? I was fearful. I didn't want to worry anyone, but at the same time, I didn't want myself to be concealing this to myself... maybe that's why I'm grateful to Jeonghan for being here with me. I choose not to answer his question though, I don't want to lie to him, but I wouldn't dare admit to the truth anyways. "...where'd you get those bruises?

He paused, I could feel his movements pause against the bed sheets. By the way, why am I so calm about sleeping in the same bed as him? Maybe it's because I appreciate what he did last night, that's all. "... I got them yesterday after I left you at the hotel."

"You're lying. Judging by the color of the bruise, it's an older one. The ones on your knuckles, thats a different story. Those are red. The ones on your face are brownish." I mumbled into the pillow. Shutting my eyes feeling slightly tired again.

He let out a small laugh and laid back into the bed. I could feel him lift up his arm as he rested his palm under his head. "Where'd you learn that, you little doctor? Also... are you worried for me now?"

"My parents forced me to go to a medical school for a year. And.. yes. I am worried." I let out, gripping tightly onto the pillow under my head. Jeonghan went silent. He assumed that I wouldn't say such thing. That I hated his guts... I don't hate him. I don't think I ever truly hated Yoon Jeonghan. There were times when I would say I did, but it took just yesterday for me to realize this fact. I don't know what I feel towards Jeonghan. All I know is, I am not able to reciprocate his feelings, if they are even genuine. It was just awkward silence surrounding us both. I give up on trying to find out, knowing he wouldn't answer. So I divert the question to the assailant. "What'd you do with Minho?"

"I punched him a bunch of times. I probably broke his nose— oh! I also hit him with my car." I immediately sat up staring at Jeonghan with wide eyes. Did he actually kill Minho? Jeonghan does realize that murder is a crime, right? He chuckled, a small smirk falling on his lips. "I said I hit him, I didn't run him over. When I arrived, he was running from the house. So I just tapped him..."

"With the hood of your car?"

"—With the hood of my car." Jeonghan answered, laughing slightly. I let out a giggle, rubbing my face. I cursed out Jesus's name while running a hand through my hair. Staring down at the man who managed to save me.

You saved me, you know."

Jeonghan shook his head, pointing back at me. "I didn't save you. You saved yourself. I just managed to make it there on time to take you away." Jeonghan sat up straight, leaning against the headboard. His hand reaching for mine, his thumb rubbing small circles on the back of my hands. His lips flattened in a small line as he stared at my palm. "I'm not that type of person to take advantage of someone in their moment of weakness... so I'm not going to imply that I saved you, when In fact you did that all yourself."

Jeonghan turned his head up to stare at me. A soft smile shooting towards my eyes. His eyes squinting while the corners of his lips raised. "You're not weak, Y/N. You're not that type of person who needs saving. You're not the type to look for a Prince Charming, because majority of the time you, are your own Prince Charming. Maybe that's the reason I fell for you."

My heart raced from those words. It felt like I just ran a marathon. His smile, his words, this aura around us both. Jeonghan was true to his words. He wasn't going to take advantage of me, he wasn't trying to manipulate me... it made me feel sick to my stomach.

I perceive Jeonghan as this conniving and impulsive man, who had no morals or respect for anyone... I was wrong. Maybe that's what made me sick. I didn't want to believe that that image of Jeonghan was fake... because I knew I would be falling deeper and deeper into this hell he's made just for me. A hell filled with his love, his respect and his loyalty. Something people would believe would be heaven. It is a heaven, but the after match would make it a hell. Yet I was willingly going to let him corrupt me. I was going to let him lock shackles on my ankles, and drag me through the dirt just to be with him. At this moment all I thought of was him.
—him and I.

My hands raise to trace his face. Tearful smile was evident on my face, an expression that was made just for him. He's so beautiful. Lastly I let my thumb run across his bottom lip, staring him in the eyes on last time before I let my lust take over me. I drag his face closer to mine, our lips gently touching. I can taste the mint on his lips, while I bet mine tasted like morning breath. I didn't care, so didn't he. Because his lips soon started to match the pace with him.

We sat there. Our lips tangled with each other. Enjoying eachothers company that morning. I wanted this, he wanted this. For the first time in a while, this feeling was mutual.