4

NOT EDITED!

JUST A REMINDER;; THIS STORY IS 18+!! You should not read it if you cannot handle such things.

If I see any comments of hate of ANY sort (ex; to me, the the characters, idols) I'll be deleting them and blocking your account. I hope you all understand.

Also, if you guys hadn't noticed, I decided to change the MC name to just Y/N,, sometimes when I right from the Narratives point of view, i tend to use the word "You" instead of "She" so to make it easier I just changed it to "Y/N" so you all can also relate to the "yous"
IF THAT MAKES SENSE-

Anyways, In that case, I present you chapter 4!!
〆〆〆〆〆〆〆〆〆

Y/N LEE
     The drive to the restaurant felt long. Even though it took only approximately 10 minutes. I think being around my father just makes everything tiring. Anyways, we're already at the restaurant. We stood there for a little while, checking in for our reservation. I look out the window, staring at the cars theatre driving by.
     —I wonder Yeonhee and Mingyu are doing. I should ask, I'm bored anyways.

     I reach for my phone in my jacket pocket, as soon as I click the power button, my fathers wrinkly slim fingers snake their way on my metal device, placing it inside his pocket. My eyebrows furrow, asking him what he thinks he is doing. "We have guests coming. You shouldn't be on your phone when they come. You need to be presentable."

     I could only roll my eyes at his remarks. I'm an adult, I bought that phone with my own money, he doesn't have a right to take it away from me... but I'm not going to argue about this with him. If it can get him to shut his mouth so be it. To a father whose willing to sell his own daughter for power, I don't want to hear his voice if I don't have too. A waiter came over, he looked young too. His eyes were intimidating... but his cheeks and smile looked so chubby when he smiled. At first I wasn't quite sure what animal he represented. Maybe a hamster..? "Hello! I am Soonyoung, I'll be your server for tonight! Have you booked a table for tonight or are you coming unscheduled? And if so, what time were you scheduled for?"

     "Yes, under the name Lee Wooklin, scheduled at 7:00pm." My father opened his phone screen, showing the waiter the booking. Flashing another smile, making his eyes disappear, he pushed his arm out towards the empty walkthrough.

     "Would you please follow me to your table?" After that we followed him to the table and took our seats. Father told the waiter that we're waiting for others and that they'll be arriving soon. And not long after, a family of three walking into our private dining table. Father obviously paid a lot of money for this table because it was separated from the rest of them.

     I stood up following my fathers lead, bowing at all of them. I could only see the parents, because they blocked my stranger fiancé. I keep my head down, sighing quietly only I could hear it. I stand up straight, watching as the parents moved away. My eyes started shaking, making eye contact with their son.

     —It's him. Why's he here? My heart beat was racing, watching him smirk slightly, walking to the opposite side of the table. He sat there, cross legged, slumping back into his chair. He was admiring this whole thing while I was shaking in my boots. Why'd he so weird?

?????????????

     As soon as I the door opened, I could see her naked thin legs. The dress she wore was quite short. It looked nice on her though. She knows how to dress, I'll give her that much. Yet the sight of her made my blood boil. Her face, her body frame. I hate that she excites me like this when I barely even know the girl. Seeing her picture for the first time last month, I could get her out of my head. She plagued my thoughts, my dreams, turning them into nightmares of sinful deeds.
     —sinful deeds between her and I.

     I've had dreams about her squealing under my touch, the noises she would make when my tongue trails down her navel. She was ride through hell, and I was willingly going to go on that roller coaster... yet I hated her. Fuck, I hate her so much. I have thoughts of fucking her senseless, yet I also have thoughts, of choking her to the point she passes out. I don't know quite what it is that irritates me.

     I've seen her around campus, I didn't bother to get her name. After my father showed me a picture of her, telling me that if I agree and they agree, she'll be my wife. After that my attention diverted to her.
     —I think what attracted me the most was her gaze. She looked as if she has no attraction towards anyone. Girls would be swooning over me, yet if this girl got the chance, between a blank piece of paper and I, she's take the useless paper. Maybe that's what bothers me.

     Her interest for a relationship is low, her outer shell seems and feels cold, but you could tell she was warm and sensitive on the inside... how nice it would see it all break. Just empty coldness filling up her heart, then watch it shatter to pieces. I'm committed to making that happen.

     After we all sat down, she kept her gaze on the floor, not bothering to look anywhere else. She seemed distracted, I would too, especially if she found out she was going to marry me. I chuckled, causing her to lift her eyes, glaring at me. This is going to be fun. She is cold hearted! "So, Y/N. What's your opinion on this marriage?"

     I glance between my mother and father, smiles filling their faces. I'm 25, she's 21. The age gap isn't at bad, it's quite normal actually. Im usually more attracted to older women, yet she excites both me and my big friend.

     She bites her lip and abruptly stands up from the table, bowing in the most respectful degree. Her finger tightly held her dress. I could see her arms shake. Cold... and sensitive. What did I tell you? "I'm sorry, but I do not agree. I don't feel comfortable with this marriage at all, and if my chance I do end up agreeing, I'd like you all to know I am doing it on someone's behalf, not my own wishes..."

     She's quite clever with her words. My father ticked his tongue in disappointment and understanding. My mother just nodded her head, motioned for Y/N to sit down. "What about you son?"

     I smirked at her one last time, standing up from my chair, pouring myself a glass of champagne. "I, Yoon Jeonghan, agree to these terms of marriage."

々々々々々々

々々々々々々