51.5

NOT EDITED!

     You know that one scene in a movie you just can't seem to forget for no apparent reason? As for you, your mind was glued on the musical hairspray. When Tracy Turnblad sings that one song in the school hallways. She speaks about marriage and the bells that chimed. Everyone there was all hearing it right now. Sitting from the wooden seats and the bride and groom who cried and smiled at each other. The dress on the bride that was the design you created. She had tears running down her cheeks while he eyes landed on her soon to be husband. Two years and they were now getting married. Yeonhee grasped onto Mingyus palms as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him deeply while everyone cheered.

     Yeonhee turned back towards you, shooting you a thumbs up while motioning down to her dress that trailed behind her. The white gown complementing her beautiful silhouette. Yeonhee now was a married woman, dragging her bestfriend out from busan to make her wedding gown and to come to the wedding. You were hesitant at first if you wanted to take the offer, you weren't sure if you were ready still to see him after all these years. Then you realized, he might've been over you by now, as well as it was your best friends big day. It was still a little awkward at first between you and Mingyu for the first while, but then after it just stopped because he had finally moved on. It made you happy.

     You slightly shove made you turn your head up, looking at the tall korean who stood beside you. "She looks lovely, I can't believe you made that gown."

     You rolled your eyes, folding your arms over your chest and bumping your shoulder against his. "Are you doubting my capabilities Wonwoo?"

     Wonwoo shook his head while following my moves while crossing his arms over his chest too. He tilted his head, looking at the newly wed couple who wrapped their arms around each other and barrier their faces in one another's necks. "I'm not doubting anything... other than your fear for talking to you-know-who."

     You rolled your eyes, swinging your head to face Wonwoo who smirked down at you. Who would've thought that Wonwoo would've turned out to be one or your best friends. Utterly shocking since from the very beginning he seemed to have hated your guts. It took him by surprise too. "I'm not afraid."

     Wonwoo burst out laughing, wiping the tears of laughter that fell from his eyes. He pointed his finger at you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder while dragging you closer towards him. "You're afraid. So afraid you can't even seem to notice the glares I'm getting from him. Yet it's been five years."

     "He's probably over me already, five years is a lot of time to fall out of love Wonwoo."

     Wonwoo ticked his tongue, his smile wiping off his face entirely. "Yet it still doesn't seem to be the case for you. Five years is a lot of time, to either fall out of love, or greave the love that you've missed out on."

     You stood there, staring at the ground. Wonwoo pulled his arm off of your shoulders while he glanced around the wedding. The alcohol beverages and drinks that were on the side. Wonwoo nodded his head towards the variety of drinks and sent you his signature smile. "I'm getting a drink. Want anything?"

     You shook your head, watching as Wonwoo left you alone. You bopped your head to the music, your feet tapping against the ground. You could see your parents sitting down at a table. Your father wasn't a fan of Yeonhee, but surprisingly he still cared for her.

     A sudden rasped cough caught you by surprised when you flinched and stared at the man who stood beside you. His brown locks that dangled in front of his face, a suit he wore with a plain white button up. He looked elegant. His eyes rolled over you, eyeing you down like a bunny. This lingering attachment was still strong from both sides, but they both wouldn't dare to admit it. "You... look beautiful."

     "You look also beautiful— I mean dashing! You look dashing." You corrected, feeling your face flush red with embarrassment. It's been too long. Jeonghan smirked, looking down to his feet while his ears painted red. "...I'm sorry about before. I truly nam Jeonghan."

     Jeonghan shook his head, waving his hand in the air. A pained smile stretching across his lips. "It's okay... I understand. You felt the need to do it. I don't blame you."

     You both nodded your head. Awkward tension happening around you. Everyone was talking and smiling, some people would glance between Jeonghan and you. You tried to pay no mind, you tried to distract yourself from the awkward tension around Jeonghan and you. "So... how's busan?"

     "It's great! It's great. I get to see my brother and his wife everyday. They couldn't come to the wedding." You smiled, lips flattering in a straight line. You played with the strap on your bag, the small conversations getting worse and more awkward. "What about you? Anything's changed?"

     "If that's your way of asking if I have a girlfriend, I don't." Jeonghan smirked, leaning in closer to me. You could tell by the small jokes he was trying to make the situation better, but it felt awkward. You nodded your head. Turning around to look at Wonwoo who was eating away at the food on the table. "I see you an Wonwoo are together... he must be a good to you—"

     "What? Gross. No, Wonwoo and I aren't together." You mentally gag at the thought of getting in that type of relationship with him. Jeonghan would always and will always be a friend. You learned the hard way not to jeopardize your friendships with lust. Jeonghan smiled, nodding his head.

     He bit his lip, letting his eyes trail over the face he thought he'd never seen again. He missed you. Your beautiful smile, your lips and the eyes that'd stare at him with intensity. He could forget you. Those five years were hell for him. The devil was missing his ice Princess. He couldn't let this chance go. Not anymore. Whether they become something more, or just remain friends. He had already knew what he had chosen...
     —and that was you.

     Jeonghan smiled, stepping closer towards you. He stared down into your eyes, wanting so badly to reach out and kiss you, but he held back and instead his eye smile flashing you. "Would you like to get a cup of coffee sometime?"

     "...I would love too, Jeonghan."

THE END